Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good looking Guavas ... Appearance was awesome... But I do not want them to have ..Because I just now eat them ..I traveled to Uncles home at village ..every body knows village is for " Nature " ..So we can see lot many fruit crops and agriculture is situated peak there ..I really love Village and Culture and People in Village .. Really they are very much better than Urban People ...

I agree ! It is the same in my ancestral home too which is actually just 5 kms from the city center and you find the whole place looking more like a village , surrounded by paddy fields, a hill in the backyard and a stream ! Every kind of local fruit is there - mangoes,jack fruits,goose berries, mangostein,custard apple,guavas,pine apples,bananas,tamarinds But sadly all of it is going in the name of development...who do we blame but ourselves and our government. They hate to see any large stretch of space with vegetation that actually cleans up the city air round it, so want to make money out of it by building a shopping complex..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good looking Guavas ... Appearance was awesome... But I do not want them to have ..Because I just now eat them ..I traveled to Uncles home at village ..every body knows village is for " Nature " ..So we can see lot many fruit crops and agriculture is situated peak there ..I really love Village and Culture and People in Village .. Really they are very much better than Urban People ...

I agree ! It is the same in my ancestral home too which is actually just 5 kms from the city center and you find the whole place looking more like a village , surrounded by paddy fields, a hill in the backyard and a stream ! Every kind of local fruit is there - mangoes,jack fruits,goose berries, mangostein,custard apple,guavas,pine apples,bananas,tamarinds But sadly all of it is going in the name of development...who do we blame but ourselves and our government. They hate to see any large stretch of space with vegetation that actually cleans up the city air round it, so want to make money out of it by building a shopping complex..

Wow, it sounds like a dream destination for me. You already have three kids otherwise I would have asked you to adopt me as your daughter so I could come and live in such a beautiful place every year! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Wow, it sounds like a dream destination for me. You already have three kids otherwise I would have asked you to adopt me as your daughter so I could come and live in such a beautiful place every year! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

:) Kalyani, sadly it has already been acquired and is in the process of being destroyed part by part and a huge shopping mall is going to be built there.The entire village opposed but of course when they see the money they can make out of that land they would'nt care about people's protests..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:) Kalyani, sadly it has already been acquired and is in the process of being destroyed part by part and a huge shopping mall is going to be built there.The entire village opposed but of course when they see the money they can make out of that land they would'nt care about people's protests..

Oh no! Such a tragic and sad end to a beautiful place! A few of my favorite places while growing up went that same way, me and my friends had a few hiding spots which were very beautiful with little streams, tiny meadows etc. but they are now gone to make way for ugly bridges! I think as years pass by, such idyllic spots will completely vanish so our children will never know how it used to be! :unsure: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh no! Such a tragic and sad end to a beautiful place! A few of my favorite places while growing up went that same way, me and my friends had a few hiding spots which were very beautiful with little streams, tiny meadows etc. but they are now gone to make way for ugly bridges! I think as years pass by, such idyllic spots will completely vanish so our children will never know how it used to be! :unsure: :blink:

Friends can you imagine the apple tree from where Adam and Eve took the apple and ate it. God has restricted them from eating apple. They were punished by the God. Even today also we all are suffering because of apples. :P Friends atleast now God should feel mercy on us. :ohmy:

Friends can you imagine the apple tree from where Adam and Eve took the apple and ate it. God has restricted them from eating apple. They were punished by the God. Even today also we all are suffering because of apples. :P Friends atleast now God should feel mercy on us. :ohmy:

What sort of sufferings we are facing due to eating of apples ? Will you please let us know ?

Very true ! My own town has seen a sea of changes in the past one decade and most of the open fields and small hillocks that doitted the city are being either razed to ground or filled in to make them into house sites or commercial complexes, so one can imagine what the plight would be in bigger cities ..

Very true ! My own town has seen a sea of changes in the past one decade and most of the open fields and small hillocks that doitted the city are being either razed to ground or filled in to make them into house sites or commercial complexes, so one can imagine what the plight would be in bigger cities ..

Greenery has become a thing of the past irrespective of rural or urban regions. We are in the mad rush for " development".

Many trees are being spoiled due to pollution and lack of mainntenance also.

Many trees are being spoiled due to pollution and lack of mainntenance also.

We need to allow them to grow in the natural way. No need of maintenance . Who is maintaining the huge trees in the forests ?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.