Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shimla and Manali has many Hindu temples. Hopefully you will like them especially the Vaishnu Devi temple at Shimla is interesting as well as beautiful.

Thank you Devyani, I did not know that there is a famous Vaishno Devi temple in Shimla or around but Kalee Temple, Jakhoo temple etc where people come from different places. Next time in Shimla I will try to find it because I have a trust in Vaisno Ma and always go to Vaisno devi temples wherever such temples are. Could you please help me provide its location in Shimla?
Vaisno devi temple in the way of Shimla to Kulu, just beside high way, there are many famous temples at HP, a beautiful place.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Shimla and Manali has many Hindu temples. Hopefully you will like them especially the Vaishnu Devi temple at Shimla is interesting as well as beautiful.

Thank you Devyani, I did not know that there is a famous Vaishno Devi temple in Shimla or around but Kalee Temple, Jakhoo temple etc where people come from different places. Next time in Shimla I will try to find it because I have a trust in Vaisno Ma and always go to Vaisno devi temples wherever such temples are. Could you please help me provide its location in Shimla?
Vaisno devi temple in the way of Shimla to Kulu, just beside high way, there are many famous temples at HP, a beautiful place.

Yes Himachal Pradesh is land of Gods and Goddesses.

Thanks Mohan Ji- Actually Shimla - Kulu distance is about 220 km and if you travel by road in that area it will take almost 7-8 hours. So I might have missed that temple. I will try to go there in my next trip in next summers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Train taken more hours. It is better to go by road. Amritsar's Golden Temple and Haryana's vrindavan garden both can be covered in the trip.
Hopefully you have booked Shivalik train for Shimla. Shivalik is the best train.

Actually as per our timing, only one train is fitting in the schedule. and that is Himalaya Queen. From Kalka to Shimla.. How is this train?

I have planned for Amritsar Golden temple too, but on return journey.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hopefully you have booked Shivalik train for Shimla. Shivalik is the best train.

Actually as per our timing, only one train is fitting in the schedule. and that is Himalaya Queen. From Kalka to Shimla.. How is this train?

I have planned for Amritsar Golden temple too, but on return journey.

Himalaya Queen is also good. Plan for Golden Temple is too good. If you get time, visit the only garden of Haryana. This garden is copied from the Vrindavan Garden of Mysore.
Thank you said by: AKP
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.