Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hiiii

So finally I am going to north.. B) Hope now I will able to see snow fall which I always wished.. Going there in December.

So if anyone can suggest few exciting areas around them then please share as we have got too many days.. So we can cover up all exciting stuff.. :woohoo:

This is very exciting. I have been to Shimla and Manali, many years back. You will enjoy it as December is peak time. You will see lots of apples in the trees everywhere. Rohtang pass is even more playful. You will love the snow of the pass. Have fun! :whistle: :woohoo:

Thanks.. I am excited about it already... :woohoo:

Can anyone confirm this, is December is peak time for Tourism, or traffic will be less on this time compare to other.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hiiii

So finally I am going to north.. B) Hope now I will able to see snow fall which I always wished.. Going there in December.

So if anyone can suggest few exciting areas around them then please share as we have got too many days.. So we can cover up all exciting stuff.. :woohoo:

This is very exciting. I have been to Shimla and Manali, many years back. You will enjoy it as December is peak time. You will see lots of apples in the trees everywhere. Rohtang pass is even more playful. You will love the snow of the pass. Have fun! :whistle: :woohoo:

Can anyone confirm this, is December is peak time for Tourism, or traffic will be less on this time compare to other.

Early December is good. It is totally snow clad. Month of September and October is evergreen and colourful.
Tourists visits in both the times.

I have been in the month of March. March is not at all a good time to visit Shimla. No trees are flooded with buds and fruits. We could see very less snow everywhere except the Rohtang pass.
Hiiii

Early December is good. It is totally snow clad. Month of September and October is evergreen and colourful.
Tourists visits in both the times.

I have been in the month of March. March is not at all a good time to visit Shimla. No trees are flooded with buds and fruits. We could see very less snow everywhere except the Rohtang pass.

In that case I can assume good crowd in the December in both places... :whistle:

Hiiii

Time and month is not fixed for snow fall. If you are planing to go to Shimla or Manali than go there near by 25 December. If it is in you luck to enjoy snow fall you may be. I posted one article here about Himchal Pradesh read it for more informations. Good luck.

Thanks.. I will read it.

Yeah timing are surely not fixed. Just two days ago I show in the news that both places had their first snow fall.. So fingers crossed for our trip too.

Yes snow fall some earlier in this year. In Rohtang pass you can see ice in every month. Now going to Rohtang pass is easy that earlier. You can go there from Manali. Regular bus services are avilable .

Yes.. But hope Rohtang pass will be not closed on that time.. he he... Can anyone tell me that if there is any hotel at rohtang pass to stay night.. or we can't stay there?

Rohtan pass has enough hotel to stay, I don't know name of the hotel, just search Rohtan pass on internet you will get name of hotels.
Hiiii

Time and month is not fixed for snow fall. If you are planing to go to Shimla or Manali than go there near by 25 December. If it is in you luck to enjoy snow fall you may be. I posted one article here about Himchal Pradesh read it for more informations. Good luck.

Thanks.. I will read it.

Yeah timing are surely not fixed. Just two days ago I show in the news that both places had their first snow fall.. So fingers crossed for our trip too.

Yes snow fall some earlier in this year. In Rohtang pass you can see ice in every month. Now going to Rohtang pass is easy that earlier. You can go there from Manali. Regular bus services are avilable .

Yes.. But hope Rohtang pass will be not closed on that time.. he he... Can anyone tell me that if there is any hotel at rohtang pass to stay night.. or we can't stay there?

Rohtan pass has enough hotel to stay, I don't know name of the hotel, just search Rohtan pass on internet you will get name of hotels.

I don't think so.. I have heard that at proper Rohtang pass there is no hotel to stay.. But yeah on the way of rohtang pass there may be hotels.. But not on the point.

Hiiii

Thanks.. I will read it.

I don't think so.. I have heard that at proper Rohtang pass there is no hotel to stay.. But yeah on the way of rohtang pass there may be hotels.. But not on the point.

Yes I agree with you. Pass is a passage between the mountains. There is no hotel to stay.
Hiiii

Thanks.. I will read it.

There are no hotels in proper Rohtang Pass but if you bring own tent and set up camp on the road or hills according to weather. Manali is the nearest town with many options. Manali with wide range of accommodation including luxury resorts, river side cottages, big hotels and paying guest facilities in case you feel like staying with locals. .And yes as another member said and I also said it will be closed for private and other vehicles but only Army vehicles ply. I think by mid Nov you will find it closed so no visit possible by transport. But you will have enough snow in the area

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hiiii

Thanks.. I will read it.

There are no hotels in proper Rohtang Pass but if you bring own tent and set up camp on the road or hills according to weather. Manali is the nearest town with many options. Manali with wide range of accommodation including luxury resorts, river side cottages, big hotels and paying guest facilities in case you feel like staying with locals. .And yes as another member said and I also said it will be closed for private and other vehicles but only Army vehicles ply. I think by mid Nov you will find it closed so no visit possible by transport. But you will have enough snow in the area

Yes I have spend 2 nights at Manali. You can see the mountain from the window of the hotel. Manali is very cold throughout the year. Rohtang pass is few miles away. You can cover it in a day.
Don't forget to see the sun rise at Manali.
Hmm.. I guess I got lots of reviews and places in this week. Great. Hope I will have good journey. Thank you all.

Hiiii

Thanks.. I will read it.

Yes near by Rohtang pass there are some hotel. Manali is not much far away from Rohtang Pass. it is only 51 Km. For more information visit on this site
himachaltourism.gov.in/post/Rohtang-pass.aspx
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.