Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shimla and Manali has many Hindu temples. Hopefully you will like them especially the Vaishnu Devi temple at Shimla is interesting as well as beautiful.
Thank you said by: suni51, AKP
Shimla and Manali has many Hindu temples. Hopefully you will like them especially the Vaishnu Devi temple at Shimla is interesting as well as beautiful.

Thank you Devyani, I did not know that there is a famous Vaishno Devi temple in Shimla or around but Kalee Temple, Jakhoo temple etc where people come from different places. Next time in Shimla I will try to find it because I have a trust in Vaisno Ma and always go to Vaisno devi temples wherever such temples are. Could you please help me provide its location in Shimla?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even I would love to know the exact location..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Is this something called mini Vaishno devi becausse I have heard some visitors making a mention of it....Although I may easily be mistaken since I have never been there ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is this something called mini Vaishno devi becausse I have heard some visitors making a mention of it....Although I may easily be mistaken since I have never been there ...

The original Vaishno Devi temple is in Jammu. They have duplicated it at Shimla and made a cave similar to the original temple.
Thank you said by: AKP

The original Vaishno Devi temple is in Jammu. They have duplicated it at Shimla and made a cave similar to the original temple.

That sounds good. At least I can visit this one for now. :) Thanks for the information.

Hiiii

So finally I am going to north.. B) Hope now I will able to see snow fall which I always wished.. Going there in December.

So if anyone can suggest few exciting areas around them then please share as we have got too many days.. So we can cover up all exciting stuff.. :woohoo:

Time and month is not fixed for snow fall. If you are planing to go to Shimla or Manali than go there near by 25 December. If it is in you luck to enjoy snow fall you may be. I posted one article here about Himchal Pradesh read it for more informations. Good luck.

Thanks.. I will read it.

Yeah timing are surely not fixed. Just two days ago I show in the news that both places had their first snow fall.. So fingers crossed for our trip too.

Yes snow fall some earlier in this year. In Rohtang pass you can see ice in every month. Now going to Rohtang pass is easy that earlier. You can go there from Manali. Regular bus services are avilable .

Yes.. But hope Rohtang pass will be not closed on that time.. he he... Can anyone tell me that if there is any hotel at rohtang pass to stay night.. or we can't stay there?

Rohtan pass has enough hotel to stay, I don't know name of the hotel, just search Rohtan pass on internet you will get name of hotels.

I don't think so.. I have heard that at proper Rohtang pass there is no hotel to stay.. But yeah on the way of rohtang pass there may be hotels.. But not on the point.

There are no hotels in proper Rohtang Pass but if you bring own tent and set up camp on the road or hills according to weather. Manali is the nearest town with many options. Manali with wide range of accommodation including luxury resorts, river side cottages, big hotels and paying guest facilities in case you feel like staying with locals. .And yes as another member said and I also said it will be closed for private and other vehicles but only Army vehicles ply. I think by mid Nov you will find it closed so no visit possible by transport. But you will have enough snow in the area

Yes I have spend 2 nights at Manali. You can see the mountain from the window of the hotel. Manali is very cold throughout the year. Rohtang pass is few miles away. You can cover it in a day.
Don't forget to see the sun rise at Manali.

In Manali Spring of hot water, Hidmba temple and summer you can also enjoy hand prick fresh cherry here. Rohtang pass is only 51 Km away from Manali. After construction of tunnel now we can reach Rohtang pass in less time.
Hiiii

So finally I am going to north.. B) Hope now I will able to see snow fall which I always wished.. Going there in December.

So if anyone can suggest few exciting areas around them then please share as we have got too many days.. So we can cover up all exciting stuff.. :woohoo:

Time and month is not fixed for snow fall. If you are planing to go to Shimla or Manali than go there near by 25 December. If it is in you luck to enjoy snow fall you may be. I posted one article here about Himchal Pradesh read it for more informations. Good luck.

Thanks.. I will read it.

Yeah timing are surely not fixed. Just two days ago I show in the news that both places had their first snow fall.. So fingers crossed for our trip too.

Yes snow fall some earlier in this year. In Rohtang pass you can see ice in every month. Now going to Rohtang pass is easy that earlier. You can go there from Manali. Regular bus services are avilable .

Yes.. But hope Rohtang pass will be not closed on that time.. he he... Can anyone tell me that if there is any hotel at rohtang pass to stay night.. or we can't stay there?

Rohtan pass has enough hotel to stay, I don't know name of the hotel, just search Rohtan pass on internet you will get name of hotels.

I don't think so.. I have heard that at proper Rohtang pass there is no hotel to stay.. But yeah on the way of rohtang pass there may be hotels.. But not on the point.

There are no hotels in proper Rohtang Pass but if you bring own tent and set up camp on the road or hills according to weather. Manali is the nearest town with many options. Manali with wide range of accommodation including luxury resorts, river side cottages, big hotels and paying guest facilities in case you feel like staying with locals. .And yes as another member said and I also said it will be closed for private and other vehicles but only Army vehicles ply. I think by mid Nov you will find it closed so no visit possible by transport. But you will have enough snow in the area

Yes I have spend 2 nights at Manali. You can see the mountain from the window of the hotel. Manali is very cold throughout the year. Rohtang pass is few miles away. You can cover it in a day.

In Manali Spring of hot water, Hidmba temple and summer you can also enjoy hand prick fresh cherry here. Rohtang pass is only 51 Km away from Manali. After construction of tunnel now we can reach Rohtang pass in less time.

I agree but Anand will not be able to pick any cherry because it mostly starts later at the onset of spring. I hope Anand will get some stored cherry to eat while in Shimla. Also despite the Rohtang pass is only 51Km but it is not possible to reach there in less than a day given the weather conditions, non availability of transport and slippery roads to walk on. I suggest Anand to make every thing very clear before trying to walk to Rohtang Pass, that is an expert's job in this season. Besides there are lots of more snow clad places to see in Shimla and around without taking any risk. If you want to have more fun go to places which are safe and full of natural beauty.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hiiii

Thanks.. I will read it.

I agree but Anand will not be able to pick any cherry because it mostly starts later at the onset of spring. I hope Anand will get some stored cherry to eat while in Shimla. Also despite the Rohtang pass is only 51Km but it is not possible to reach there in less than a day given the weather conditions, non availability of transport and slippery roads to walk on. I suggest Anand to make every thing very clear before trying to walk to Rohtang Pass, that is an expert's job in this season. Besides there are lots of more snow clad places to see in Shimla and around without taking any risk. If you want to have more fun go to places which are safe and full of natural beauty.

Thanks suni.. Yes safety is the first and most important one. Surely we are not going to any kind of risk. We just going for fun, and yes that without risk. First we are moving towards Shimla, so will try to find out all those safe places...

I have booked kalka to Shimla train too.. So I guess that will be worth journey.

Hopefully you have booked Shivalik train for Shimla. Shivalik is the best train.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.