Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every great man has experienced both pain and happiness. If you don't feel pain, you will never realise the value of happiness. Prince living in the palace, can never experience the pain of living in jungle unless he is exiled to jungle for years. When he will come back to palace, he will enjoy his palatial pleasure even more than before.

Actually it should be the other way round for a prince - once he witnesses what common man has to endure and the difficulties faced by them whether in jungle or anywhere he should become more human and forget about all the palatial pleasures since afterall it belongs to everyone...

Yes it was Lord Buddha. Everybody can't be like Lord Buddha. Prince or King may live a simple life for a very few days or months. Later he will come back to his palace to enjoy the pleasure. He will realise the facts of life. He will choose happiness and pleasure rather than pains and sufferings.
There is a proverb- No pains no gains. There are many meanings of \pain'. In a way, hard work- mental or physical involves pain. But you can achieve nothing without such pain. You need to take pains. Also punishment is nothing but pain but this reforms and corrects. Mental agony or pain stimulates creativity. The pangs of separation give best poetry. Some poet remarked best songs are those that tell of saddest (most painful) thoughts.

I agree with that poet who said best songs are those that emerge out spontaneously during the moments of pain. Once a famous poet who rose from penury to riches was asked, "why he is unable to write those quality poetry which he used to write during his poverty days."

The poet replied, " where is that hunger and pain now ?"

I am reminded of a recent film I saw ' Rockstar' which was an average film but the theme was the same.Right at the beginning the hero an spiring rockstar is told by someone that unless he experiences pain he will not be able to give out his best and thats what happens.He experiences personal loss and pain but also becomes very famous...

At box office Rock star is a hit film.
There is a proverb- No pains no gains. There are many meanings of \pain'. In a way, hard work- mental or physical involves pain. But you can achieve nothing without such pain. You need to take pains. Also punishment is nothing but pain but this reforms and corrects. Mental agony or pain stimulates creativity. The pangs of separation give best poetry. Some poet remarked best songs are those that tell of saddest (most painful) thoughts.

I agree with that poet who said best songs are those that emerge out spontaneously during the moments of pain. Once a famous poet who rose from penury to riches was asked, "why he is unable to write those quality poetry which he used to write during his poverty days."

I am reminded of a recent film I saw ' Rockstar' which was an average film but the theme was the same.Right at the beginning the hero an spiring rockstar is told by someone that unless he experiences pain he will not be able to give out his best and thats what happens.He experiences personal loss and pain but also becomes very famous...

Yes it was a hit film.....But to me it seemed very average in all respects even while compared to the present day films !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes it was a hit film.....But to me it seemed very average in all respects even while compared to the present day films !

Every great person has a past with lots of pain and sufferings. Unless he /she faces the bad, he/she cannot realise the good.
After all we live on earth and not in the heaven.

Every great person has a past with lots of pain and sufferings. Unless he /she faces the bad, he/she cannot realise the good.

Yes of course ! there is no good if there is no bad....heaven is imaginary and one can have it right here on earth at times, and even heaven can be boring if it becomes a permanent state of affair... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes of course ! there is no good if there is no bad....heaven is imaginary and one can have it right here on earth at times, and even heaven can be boring if it becomes a permanent state of affair... :dry:

You cannot even enjoy food without pangs of hunger.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, it is a teacher of a cruel one! I would love to learn from other teachers!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

You cannot even enjoy food without pangs of hunger.

Too much suffering makes people greedy and lusty. It is therefore no use to torcher someone like what happens in this world. Cruelty and crime can never bring happiness to any one.
Of course ... Pain is the Greatest Teacher

I 100% agree with this

Pain is nothing but a " Experience " that we face in a particular situation

If one undergoes pain ( mistake ) ... then only one never attempt or do the same mistake Again

Example ::

With out undergoing pain ... now we can not find " DIAMOND " in the nature

It finally becomes diamond , after so many Pains faced

Success is always linked up with Pain

If a person works, he will feel the pain. At the same time when he sleeps, he enjoys the pleasure of dreams. This is the rule of nature.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.