Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If a person works, he will feel the pain. At the same time when he sleeps, he enjoys the pleasure of dreams. This is the rule of nature.

Very true, we have a fair share of pain and pleasure in oour daily lives, too much of anyone of these especially pain will throw our life off gear !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You have said it correctly and not only this those who knows how to fight against the pain are the most successful people in this world.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You may even love your pain and enjoy this. I remember a song- Gum bhi unka aziz hai unhi ki di hui cheez hai (I love even the pain given by him as this is from him.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You may even love your pain and enjoy this. I remember a song- Gum bhi unka aziz hai unhi ki di hui cheez hai (I love even the pain given by him as this is from him.)

Yes if our near and dear ones gives us the pain, we enjoy it.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

True.Any thing or any person you like will make you ignore any pain caused by them

True.Any thing or any person you like will make you ignore any pain caused by them

That is only when your feelings are reciprocated otherwiuse it is not easy to ignore the pain caused by people who are close to us....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Friends too much pain and sufferings looses the value of the thing. The thing for which you have been longing for long time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.