Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So Sachin would be busy again as the brand ambassador of UNESCO in South Asia. He has accepted it with all humility as is so natural in him. I wish a few thousand centuries in his new innings!!! :P :P :P :P

Sachine deserve it. He will play well this ining like earlier.
My question is still unanswered. Whether he will meet his old friend, Kambli who is suffering heart stroke, of late, they have no good relationships.

http://mohanmekap.com/

My question is still unanswered. Whether he will meet his old friend, Kambli who is suffering heart stroke, of late, they have no good relationships.

Don't you think it should be left to Sachin? Why we should show interest about his relations with Kambli or to that matter with anybody else ?

Don't you think it should be left to Sachin? Why we should show interest about his relations with Kambli or to that matter with anybody else ?

Right you are!! It would not be proper to comment on individual relations. I feel sad for Kambli not only for his present ailment but also for the way he threw his talent down the drain by going easy on discipline in life. His Test batting average is more than his more illustrious friend. I pray to God for his speedy recovery!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes it is right every person have their personal life. Why we should worry about it. It is not our business.

Yes it is right every person have their personal life. Why we should worry about it. It is not our business.

I know of certain persons including ones who have made it big in life, do their work of charity in their own quiet way and they also ensure that such works remain secrets. So we must not portray them as money-making machines as we know nothing or so little about their personal lives!!

I know of certain persons including ones who have made it big in life, do their work of charity in their own quiet way and they also ensure that such works remain secrets. So we must not portray them as money-making machines as we know nothing or so little about their personal lives!!

I do agree with you but some of them also need to show their solidarity and support to the society they live in, and when they fail to do it time and again, it does put a damper on your affection and admiration for them! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I do agree with you but some of them also need to show their solidarity and support to the society they live in, and when they fail to do it time and again, it does put a damper on your affection and admiration for them! :(

Some are demonstrative of that and some are not! I feel there are occasions when they need to be more demonstrative. About Sachin what I can say is that whatever he is today, he has earned it and the country too has bestowed, in fact, showered all honor and love and it is for him to live up to that!!

Some are demonstrative of that and some are not! I feel there are occasions when they need to be more demonstrative. About Sachin what I can say is that whatever he is today, he has earned it and the country too has bestowed, in fact, showered all honor and love and it is for him to live up to that!!

I really and sincerely hope that he lives up to that! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He lived up to the expectations of the people and beyond. And I'm sure in his new role also, he will not disappoint the people. He knows his responsibilities.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.