Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So Sachin would be busy again as the brand ambassador of UNESCO in South Asia. He has accepted it with all humility as is so natural in him. I wish a few thousand centuries in his new innings!!! :P :P :P :P

I would love to see him busy with this noble cause because we really need someone of his stature going all out to wake us in certain fields where we are legging too far behind. But he'll have to be active if he has accepted the offer.

Exactly I also wanted him to be in such a role and no doubt they have selected the best person for the job. :)
So Sachin would be busy again as the brand ambassador of UNESCO in South Asia. He has accepted it with all humility as is so natural in him. I wish a few thousand centuries in his new innings!!! :P :P :P :P

I would love to see him busy with this noble cause because we really need someone of his stature going all out to wake us in certain fields where we are legging too far behind. But he'll have to be active if he has accepted the offer.

Exactly I also wanted him to be in such a role and no doubt they have selected the best person for the job. :)

Sachin is a person who takes his responsibilities to the heart and attends to his responsibilities with all heart and soul. He will not disappoint the people or UNESCO.
My question is still unanswered. Whether he will meet his old friend, Kambli who is suffering heart stroke, of late, they have no good relationships.

Don't you think it should be left to Sachin? Why we should show interest about his relations with Kambli or to that matter with anybody else ?
I think he should reach or must have contacted him, it is not abt. personal relationships, in the celebrity life everything is public,

http://mohanmekap.com/

My question is still unanswered. Whether he will meet his old friend, Kambli who is suffering heart stroke, of late, they have no good relationships.

Don't you think it should be left to Sachin? Why we should show interest about his relations with Kambli or to that matter with anybody else ?
I think he should reach or must have contacted him, it is not abt. personal relationships, in the celebrity life everything is public,

Even a celebrity's life is an open book, there are certain things which are not supposed to be touched by the public.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.