Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is the story of a 'young man' who suddenly finds himself among the expecting crowd. ... He doesn't know much about what he is trying to say, but fortunately he does—because he has been provided a paper with details and points ..... The minute he looks a the crowd, he forgets all he wanted to say and begins stammering. But he can get away with it, he comes from the royal family. And who knows, he may well be the future king, so be prepared.

No worries. those STAMPS speaking loudly all about his lineage writ all over his face will take care of the young man's place in the power spots and his descendants for generations to come.
We will see a lot of sspeeches in the coming days as we gear up for the general elections - I have a feeling that most people will avoid them unless they have a special regard for the individual...In my opinion, all these speeches should be put to an end and whatever campaigning the parties want to do should be done through debates and dor to door meetings...Why make the entire city suffer because some party lleader wants to bore people with their speechhes which mean nothing !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is there any promises fulfilled by the politicians? Why they make promises and try to take public confidence for votes? Actually every body should boycott the public meeting of each and every politicians.
We will see a lot of sspeeches in the coming days as we gear up for the general elections - I have a feeling that most people will avoid them unless they have a special regard for the individual...In my opinion, all these speeches should be put to an end and whatever campaigning the parties want to do should be done through debates and dor to door meetings...Why make the entire city suffer because some party lleader wants to bore people with their speechhes which mean nothing !

This the problem with efforts at promoting mediocrity in public life. I still believe that leaders are born and not made. The finest leaders of the people which history records, have had that rare quality of standing out amid the sea of people with their distinctiveness of any kind. If we are superimposing leaders from the top, all these superficial exercises are bound to fail and flop as it happened in the past!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar

This the problem with efforts at promoting mediocrity in public life. I still believe that leaders are born and not made. The finest leaders of the people which history records, have had that rare quality of standing out amid the sea of people with their distinctiveness of any kind. If we are superimposing leaders from the top, all these superficial exercises are bound to fail and flop as it happened in the past!!

I don't understand why politicians go out for rally on the streets. Public meeting creates nuisance. Streets are blocked and loud speakers blow at high volumes. This disturbs everybody. Election manifesto is more than enough.

I agree. Leaders are born. They can't be manufactured.
I feel pretty sorry for him! Vested interests are projecting him as PM for their selfish ends. He could have done well in other fields in life but politics, as I see it , is poison for him!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:
In CNN-IBN, there are discussion that in some of meetings of RG, people are chanting slogans against him, and why this is happening, the things to ponder upon as people are realizing that it is time to act and not give various different objectives, people want actions not tokens and for this it is time for politicians to see and realize that people are changing, and now the entire perception needs to be changed for politicians classes and especially the party in power.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In CNN-IBN, there are discussion that in some of meetings of RG, people are chanting slogans against him, and why this is happening, the things to ponder upon as people are realizing that it is time to act and not give various different objectives, people want actions not tokens and for this it is time for politicians to see and realize that people are changing, and now the entire perception needs to be changed for politicians classes and especially the party in power.

Just wait till 8 Dec. Results by all expectations are bound to change the attitude and awareness in the people towards politics and politicians.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

I think the problem of our politicians today that they rather stubbornly refuse to accept the fact that India today is radically different from what it was when it became free. Today's youths are empowered with education and all technological weapons. They won't simply buy anything and everything because of marketing blitz! If a section of a shrewd political class is under a delusion that selling Rahul Gandhi would ensure protect their interests they would be in a for rude shock very soon and as for Rahul Gandhi he must be aware of machinations of 'chamcha' and boot-lickers, the sooner he gets rid of them, the better and do some serious thinking if he is at all cut out for it!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.