Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is really insulting for politican but people starting knowing that they only give speech for winning and and winning all promise go to dustbin. Why people waste their precious time .
It is really insulting for politican but people starting knowing that they only give speech for winning and and winning all promise go to dustbin. Why people waste their precious time .

But our thick skulled politicians cannot understand the subtle difference between an insult and complement.

But our thick skulled politicians cannot understand the subtle difference between an insult and complement.
A public meeting differs from a closely held meeting in a hall. It is discourteous to walk out of such meeting. But it is okay to walk out of a public meeting if you are not interested in further listening and also if you have some other work to do. Some times, you may leave a bit earlier to avoid the crowd moving together at the end.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My own feeling is that a public meeting need not be an indicator when it comes to voting.If the parties have gone all out to woo people and made arrangements for people to come in large numbers to attend the meeting, it does not mean that all those people are going to vote the person..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My own feeling is that a public meeting need not be an indicator when it comes to voting.If the parties have gone all out to woo people and made arrangements for people to come in large numbers to attend the meeting, it does not mean that all those people are going to vote the person..

I agree. I remeber that when I was just ciollege student, I would attend meetings by all prominent leaders. Then I had no vote even.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree. I remeber that when I was just ciollege student, I would attend meetings by all prominent leaders. Then I had no vote even.

It reminds of one incident that took place a few years ago. A public meeting was in progress in the middle of a busy centre. That seemed a sea oh humanity. I was stranded along with thousands of others. I asked one of the stranded standing by my side.
Who's that speaker ?
Who knows. Do you know who's the speaker ?
And I'm sure all around me are also in the same state of confusion. After a painful stay of one hour, the meeting was over.
Next day's news papers carried the news in the front pages in bold letters : so and so political leader addressing the huge gathering.
The leader was defeated by a great margin. That's a different story.
When a public meeting takes place, many of them belong to the same party. Others come to listen and evaluate. People who are not at all interested must not go to embarrass the politician or any other person who is speaking. Rahul Gandhi is MP because we have voted him. He is working for our benefits. In the same way, all other politicians work. None of the spectators are seen leaving in the middle of the speech, when other party politicians are delivering their part. This incident happened in case of Mr Gandhi. CM of Rajasthan remained quiet in this situation.
Isn't it very embarrassing for the politicians to see people leaving in the middle of their speeches?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/26377867.cms
:ohmy:

These days every village has TVs and they see the speeches of all the netas and Rahul has been sounding like a broken gramaphone record repeating tthe same old speech everytime, so no wonder people get fed up and walk out...

Why do find fault with ones leaving halfway? I would rather admire or scold them for spending that much of time and showing patience!!! An insufferable nuisance!!! B) B) B) B)

I agree, i once stood for good 15-20 minutes listening to Mayawati in 90s without even knowing who she was. I thought she was addressing a union meeting. When I asked about her from someone standing nearby, hearing her speak so roughly against a particular section of the society. he looked at me and asked - Bhenji ko nahi janta? I kicked my scooter and went my way. there were hardly 25-30 people around.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.