Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
On the flip side , We can see the congress party taking one of the biggest risks in projecting rahul Gandhi as their next leader.It is nothing but hara-kiri ! May be good for the country ..

That's a gamble, Usha! A plain and simple gamble which even a reckless gambler would think a few hundred times over!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

One who takes risk will take all factors that are likely to hinder the plan are taken in to consideration and an action plan to counter the likely hindrances. And i'm sure congress is not that intelligent to have thought about this aspect. Congress thought mere tag of 'Gandhi' will create magic.

And that creates an ideal situation for a gamble!! Madam Gandhi has not even thought of removing the vice president when he insulted the great PM!!!

Vice president is from the Gandhi family. PM is not.
Risk lies everywhere not only in Politics. I would say that police job and defence job are very risky. General public just cannot think about it.
Risk lies everywhere not only in Politics. I would say that police job and defence job are very risky. General public just cannot think about it.

True. Risk lies everywhere. It doesn't mean that life stops moving. Though police and military jobs have lot of risks, people did not stop joining those forces.Somewhere we have to take a risk in order to allow the life to go on.

Definitely, life is full of risks ! I remembered a few quotes on the subject...
" Fear stifles our thinking and actions. It creates indecisiveness that results in stagnation. I have known talented people who procrastinate indefinitely rather than risk failure. Lost opportunities cause erosion of confidence, and the downward spiral begins." - Charles Stanley

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Do you know that in some countries job of defense personal, Police, Fire-fighters and teachers come into the same category - "Risky for life"

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Do you know that in some countries job of defense personal, Police, Fire-fighters and teachers come into the same category - "Risky for life"

Teaching job is not at all risky.

I know all the other jobs that you have mentioned above is risky. Therefore government takes their tests both physical and mental. Very few people are selected for this job. The horrible situation that they see and face, can make anybody die due to fear. The work of air pilot is equally risky. Many of them die due to heart attack before plane crash.

I know all the other jobs that you have mentioned above is risky. Therefore government takes their tests both physical and mental. Very few people are selected for this job. The horrible situation that they see and face, can make anybody die due to fear. The work of air pilot is equally risky. Many of them die due to heart attack before plane crash.

A teacher is at greater risk than all other professionals I mentioned above. The students being so intolerant, hostile and violent these days that teachers find them at ever growing risk on their lives.

A teacher is at greater risk than all other professionals I mentioned above. The students being so intolerant, hostile and violent these days that teachers find them at ever growing risk on their lives.

This is very strange for me. Our teachers were very cunning. They preferred only the students whom they give private tuitions. They were all unfair with other students. Many a times they were cruel. We use to feel scared of them. Many of the students fell sick or left the school for ever. I would say that they enjoyed money and has no social whim.

This is very strange for me. Our teachers were very cunning. They preferred only the students whom they give private tuitions. They were all unfair with other students. Many a times they were cruel. We use to feel scared of them. Many of the students fell sick or left the school for ever. I would say that they enjoyed money and has no social whim.

I am not aware about your age or the time you are talking about but the present day students are totally different. I student of high school onward can prove very difficult to handle. College students these days are almost impossible. I am not talking about a very few exceptions but most of the students are absolutely impossible especially in our areas..

I am not aware about your age or the time you are talking about but the present day students are totally different. I student of high school onward can prove very difficult to handle. College students these days are almost impossible. I am not talking about a very few exceptions but most of the students are absolutely impossible especially in our areas..

At college level, many students are arrogant. They don't care anybody. The commerce students reputed as the worst. I have heard such rumours.
Believe me, my school and college was serious enough. Students have suffered and not the teachers.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.