Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you do not risk, you gain nothing. But calculated risk differs from blind risk or gambling.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
If you do not risk, you gain nothing. But calculated risk differs from blind risk or gambling.

Jumping in to a river to save a damsel in distress without knowing swimming is an example of Blind risk. A person who takes risk will take in to consideration all the risks involved and the ways to face them or tackle them.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I don't think one can grow without taking risks. I too take risks in life I know without it I can't grow. Yes people don't take much of risks but they somewhere remain behind with the people in life. :blink:

It's due to fear of failure and lack of self confidence. Failure is generally considered as a disgrace. A blotch on the face. It's those who take win and defeat alike with equanimity, can take the risks. Most of the successful people willingly take risks in order to step in to new avenues hitherto in explored.

I find this kind of thinking very stupid ! There is noone who has not had failures in life and so unless you accept both failure and success as part of life and dont lose confidence when there is failure , you will be perpetually depressed...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jumping in to a river to save a damsel in distress without knowing swimming is an example of Blind risk. A person who takes risk will take in to consideration all the risks involved and the ways to face them or tackle them.

That reminds my own elder brother's adventurous rescue effort to save a drowning boy when the fact was that he didn't know and still doesn't know swimming. But he saved him as the boy was close to the steps of the bathing ghat. He just threw his towel at him to drag him ashore!!
I don't think one can grow without taking risks. I too take risks in life I know without it I can't grow. Yes people don't take much of risks but they somewhere remain behind with the people in life. :blink:

It's due to fear of failure and lack of self confidence. Failure is generally considered as a disgrace. A blotch on the face. It's those who take win and defeat alike with equanimity, can take the risks. Most of the successful people willingly take risks in order to step in to new avenues hitherto in explored.

I find this kind of thinking very stupid ! There is noone who has not had failures in life and so unless you accept both failure and success as part of life and dont lose confidence when there is failure , you will be perpetually depressed...

Yes one should have the courage to accept the failure too like success. Yes people do have fear of failure that's why they don't take risks in their life but what a pity they really miss which they may have achieved while taking risks. :)
On the flip side , We can see the congress party taking one of the biggest risks in projecting rahul Gandhi as their next leader.It is nothing but hara-kiri ! May be good for the country ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

On the flip side , We can see the congress party taking one of the biggest risks in projecting rahul Gandhi as their next leader.It is nothing but hara-kiri ! May be good for the country ..

That is a blind risk taken by the congress and the results are there for all of us to see.

That's a gamble, Usha! A plain and simple gamble which even a reckless gambler would think a few hundred times over!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

That's a gamble, Usha! A plain and simple gamble which even a reckless gambler would think a few hundred times over!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

One who takes risk will take all factors that are likely to hinder the plan are taken in to consideration and an action plan to counter the likely hindrances. And i'm sure congress is not that intelligent to have thought about this aspect. Congress thought mere tag of 'Gandhi' will create magic.

One who takes risk will take all factors that are likely to hinder the plan are taken in to consideration and an action plan to counter the likely hindrances. And i'm sure congress is not that intelligent to have thought about this aspect. Congress thought mere tag of 'Gandhi' will create magic.

And that creates an ideal situation for a gamble!! Madam Gandhi has not even thought of removing the vice president when he insulted the great PM!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.