Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually the congress has learnt every trick of the trade from former rulers 'the Brits' so they practice what Brits used to practice 'divide and rule' They divided this country on the basis of religion and took over. Now they are dividing people further to remain in power but their policies are no more working. And if being proud of own nation, religion and culture is wrong, which the congress and supporters think is talibani. And they are right because it harms their purpose, one section of the society feels guilty being Hindu and the other section thinks the congress is the only one that can save them from Hindus. But the fact is this brainchild of congress that Muslims are at the receiving end. Hindus were never the offenders, the history has it all, Hindus never attacked anyone but always were the ones who suffered. And finally the use of the word 'saffron brigade' is offensive. if saffron is so unholy just why don't they replace it from our flag with any other color? Congress is after all the party in power the almighty, who can do anything or everything.

Very very true,Sunil! A very celebral analysis of what has gone wrong with our polity ever since Independence and I stand and accuse Congress party of practicing worst kind of communalism by pretending to be their protectors!!! I am sure, this thoroughly immoral strategy would be very clear to all minorities in India!!
Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
No, it can't be true. If they were doing so, they could have formed their governments in many states where they are in majority. They have not yet reached to that stage but the day is not far off.

The Muslims do not vote for making their own government but they vote against parties that may be opposed to them. Hence they vote for any party that may defeat BJP. Possibly if thet feel that BJP is not so dangerous they may vote for thism party also.

BJP is not more dangerous than parties wearing mask of sheep but they are not promising a moon to Muslims. BJP only promises everyone the equal treatment. And i said the same, Muslims are not trying to form their own government but are grossly mislead.

What I mean is that Muslims vote as Indians and have their own viewpoint. BJP or the saffron Brigade may be dangerous to all eventually if they get single party majority. They are Hindu Taliban'. The saffron Brigade and Muslim taliban are equally dangerous. But the danger may not be immediately seen.

In what way has the BJP behaved like Talibans ? In fact Congress party has fared worse during 84 sikh riots where the congress leaders openly encouraged people to butcher sikhs and such a thing has never happened with BJP...In fact Congress is the most communal party because it is onloy talking about minorities and catering to them showing their anti feeling to the majority party and they call BJP communal...

Their 'Talibani' character is 'hidden' as long as they do not get sufficient numbers for single party government. Let us not forget that many of their plans are postponed till the day they can get rid of other allies. Once they do not need allies, they will come in their true color.

But who knows they are hidden ? has anyone seen it ? this is just a wrong presumption and by now this issue is not taken seriously by any Indian except may be a few congress faithfuls who feel they have to keep dinning this every now and then to keep people on their alert ! But like crying wolf too many times , it has lost its edge since there is no truth in the first place...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No, it can't be true. If they were doing so, they could have formed their governments in many states where they are in majority. They have not yet reached to that stage but the day is not far off.

The Muslims do not vote for making their own government but they vote against parties that may be opposed to them. Hence they vote for any party that may defeat BJP. Possibly if thet feel that BJP is not so dangerous they may vote for thism party also.

BJP is not more dangerous than parties wearing mask of sheep but they are not promising a moon to Muslims. BJP only promises everyone the equal treatment. And i said the same, Muslims are not trying to form their own government but are grossly mislead.

What I mean is that Muslims vote as Indians and have their own viewpoint. BJP or the saffron Brigade may be dangerous to all eventually if they get single party majority. They are Hindu Taliban'. The saffron Brigade and Muslim taliban are equally dangerous. But the danger may not be immediately seen.

In what way has the BJP behaved like Talibans ? In fact Congress party has fared worse during 84 sikh riots where the congress leaders openly encouraged people to butcher sikhs and such a thing has never happened with BJP...In fact Congress is the most communal party because it is onloy talking about minorities and catering to them showing their anti feeling to the majority party and they call BJP communal...

Their 'Talibani' character is 'hidden' as long as they do not get sufficient numbers for single party government. Let us not forget that many of their plans are postponed till the day they can get rid of other allies. Once they do not need allies, they will come in their true color.

We have already seen them in their true colours from to time. But how much longer is the politics going to revolve entirely around religion and caste now? If we are going to make any real progress and achieve the status of a superpower, then it can only be possible by throwing the shackles of religion-based politics!

I am very optimistic on this count. The days are not far off when these narrow sectarian considerations would cease to be material. Just wait, a beginning has been made!!
Actually the congress has learnt every trick of the trade from former rulers 'the Brits' so they practice what Brits used to practice 'divide and rule' They divided this country on the basis of religion and took over. Now they are dividing people further to remain in power but their policies are no more working. And if being proud of own nation, religion and culture is wrong, which the congress and supporters think is talibani. And they are right because it harms their purpose, one section of the society feels guilty being Hindu and the other section thinks the congress is the only one that can save them from Hindus. But the fact is this brainchild of congress that Muslims are at the receiving end. Hindus were never the offenders, the history has it all, Hindus never attacked anyone but always were the ones who suffered. And finally the use of the word 'saffron brigade' is offensive. if saffron is so unholy just why don't they replace it from our flag with any other color? Congress is after all the party in power the almighty, who can do anything or everything.

You are half correct.

Saffron is holy colour. The colour of the flag has been decided by the Constituent Assembly. Nobody can dare to change it.

Rest everything is politics. Every part is doing everything to win. They are doing innovations to attract people to caste their votes in their favour. This is 21st century. Indians be it Hindu or Muslim, they understand politics. They will vote accordingly.
Thank you said by: suni51

You are half correct.

Saffron is holy colour. The colour of the flag has been decided by the Constituent Assembly. Nobody can dare to change it.

Rest everything is politics. Every part is doing everything to win. They are doing innovations to attract people to caste their votes in their favour. This is 21st century. Indians be it Hindu or Muslim, they understand politics. They will vote accordingly.

I am ready to accept I am fully incorrect as long as they do not try to prove me an offender and let me feel proudly with my Nation, religion and culture. I don't object to their unfair practices of use of people as long as people are ready to be exploited but I request them not to victimize me. I have my own way of thinking that is not going to change with their false accusations. The day is not far off when the truth will come to the fore.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are half correct.

I am ready to accept I am fully incorrect as long as they do not try to prove me an offender and let me feel proudly with my Nation, religion and culture. I don't object to their unfair practices of use of people as long as people are ready to be exploited but I request them not to victimize me. I have my own way of thinking that is not going to change with their false accusations. The day is not far off when the truth will come to the fore.

Yes. Truth is bound to come to light ultimately. It might look for a moment or two to have been obscured by dark clouds. But how long these clouds can stop the truth? It reminds of the famous song, "Raat bhar Ka hai Mehman Andhera. Kiske Roke Ruka Hai Savera."

We have already seen them in their true colours from to time. But how much longer is the politics going to revolve entirely around religion and caste now? If we are going to make any real progress and achieve the status of a superpower, then it can only be possible by throwing the shackles of religion-based politics!

I am very optimistic on this count. The days are not far off when these narrow sectarian considerations would cease to be material. Just wait, a beginning has been made!!

I too feel that the younger generation cannot be fooled that easily since they are intelligent and know what is happening around them and unlike what many people think they are politically very aware. Any politics based on religion and caste will not work now and unless the political parties realise this they will be left behind !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Muslims, Christians also vote for BJP, it is not myth now, as it is evident from MP and Rajastan which has sizable number of Muslim population, Shia leaders all have announced open support for BJP prior to elections, in Goa, BJP got huge Christian vote share, so all religions votes on the basis of development, otherwise BJP would not have get such votes.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Muslims, Christians also vote for BJP, it is not myth now, as it is evident from MP and Rajastan which has sizable number of Muslim population, Shia leaders all have announced open support for BJP prior to elections, in Goa, BJP got huge Christian vote share, so all religions votes on the basis of development, otherwise BJP would not have get such votes.

With time everyone, at least the common people of all languages and religions have realised that caste system in politics does not work. If anything, it has caused more damage than anything else and kept us from progressing. More and more educated people are now casting their votes and they see the calibre and credentials of the candidates and not their religion!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is the sign of true India, which votes for development in all spheres, irrespective of class, creed, religion, which constitution rightly said so, if this trend continues, all over the world we can mark ours difference and this creates identity and branding.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.