Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Muslims, Christians also vote for BJP, it is not myth now, as it is evident from MP and Rajastan which has sizable number of Muslim population, Shia leaders all have announced open support for BJP prior to elections, in Goa, BJP got huge Christian vote share, so all religions votes on the basis of development, otherwise BJP would not have get such votes.

With time everyone, at least the common people of all languages and religions have realised that caste system in politics does not work. If anything, it has caused more damage than anything else and kept us from progressing. More and more educated people are now casting their votes and they see the calibre and credentials of the candidates and not their religion!

True ! religion and caste dont really matter to people except for politicians since they give tickets to their party people based on their caste.Here in mangalore I can see the way Congress party is drawing up its list for General election purely based on caste and nothng else, no merit...in fact from what I hear they are not even bothered about their criminal background since the two they are considering have charges against them! they simply dont seem to learn...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Muslims, Christians also vote for BJP, it is not myth now, as it is evident from MP and Rajastan which has sizable number of Muslim population, Shia leaders all have announced open support for BJP prior to elections, in Goa, BJP got huge Christian vote share, so all religions votes on the basis of development, otherwise BJP would not have get such votes.

With time everyone, at least the common people of all languages and religions have realised that caste system in politics does not work. If anything, it has caused more damage than anything else and kept us from progressing. More and more educated people are now casting their votes and they see the calibre and credentials of the candidates and not their religion!

True ! religion and caste dont really matter to people except for politicians since they give tickets to their party people based on their caste.Here in mangalore I can see the way Congress party is drawing up its list for General election purely based on caste and nothng else, no merit...in fact from what I hear they are not even bothered about their criminal background since the two they are considering have charges against them! they simply dont seem to learn...

Politicians merely take advantage of the actual social conditions. Nothing more. Nothing less. If there are sharp caste divisions in a region, politicians will formulate election policy on that basis.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

In my native town Puri, one MLA seat, in Odisha, MP and MLA elections occur at the same time, the local MLA is known for his criminal activities, but continue to elect three times a row, because he does not hurt citizens, everything is fine so no one bother about his criminal record, this trend is dangerous, but it seems people think in micro perspective, he is not winning because of cast equations but because of development, as he would reach to every house once every month to ask about any problems, perhaps a new way of democracy is surfacing.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In my native town Puri, one MLA seat, in Odisha, MP and MLA elections occur at the same time, the local MLA is known for his criminal activities, but continue to elect three times a row, because he does not hurt citizens, everything is fine so no one bother about his criminal record, this trend is dangerous, but it seems people think in micro perspective, he is not winning because of cast equations but because of development, as he would reach to every house once every month to ask about any problems, perhaps a new way of democracy is surfacing.

People are impressed more with performance. A performer will get votes even if he is corrupt.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

People are impressed more with performance. A performer will get votes even if he is corrupt.

Quite interesting !! Performance of corrupt one!! Phew!! What does the electoral result in Delhi tell us??? :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.