Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No, it can't be true. If they were doing so, they could have formed their governments in many states where they are in majority. They have not yet reached to that stage but the day is not far off.

The Muslims do not vote for making their own government but they vote against parties that may be opposed to them. Hence they vote for any party that may defeat BJP. Possibly if thet feel that BJP is not so dangerous they may vote for thism party also.

Verdict in MP is a significant pointer disproving this line of thinking. The present incumbent in CM's post has succeeded in reaching out to Muslims with his superior record of governance!!
No, it can't be true. If they were doing so, they could have formed their governments in many states where they are in majority. They have not yet reached to that stage but the day is not far off.

The Muslims do not vote for making their own government but they vote against parties that may be opposed to them. Hence they vote for any party that may defeat BJP. Possibly if thet feel that BJP is not so dangerous they may vote for thism party also.

BJP is not more dangerous than parties wearing mask of sheep but they are not promising a moon to Muslims. BJP only promises everyone the equal treatment. And i said the same, Muslims are not trying to form their own government but are grossly mislead.

What I mean is that Muslims vote as Indians and have their own viewpoint. BJP or the saffron Brigade may be dangerous to all eventually if they get single party majority. They are Hindu Taliban'. The saffron Brigade and Muslim taliban are equally dangerous. But the danger may not be immediately seen.

In what way has the BJP behaved like Talibans ? In fact Congress party has fared worse during 84 sikh riots where the congress leaders openly encouraged people to butcher sikhs and such a thing has never happened with BJP...In fact Congress is the most communal party because it is onloy talking about minorities and catering to them showing their anti feeling to the majority party and they call BJP communal...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

BJP is not more dangerous than parties wearing mask of sheep but they are not promising a moon to Muslims. BJP only promises everyone the equal treatment. And i said the same, Muslims are not trying to form their own government but are grossly mislead.

What I mean is that Muslims vote as Indians and have their own viewpoint. BJP or the saffron Brigade may be dangerous to all eventually if they get single party majority. They are Hindu Taliban'. The saffron Brigade and Muslim taliban are equally dangerous. But the danger may not be immediately seen.

In what way has the BJP behaved like Talibans ? In fact Congress party has fared worse during 84 sikh riots where the congress leaders openly encouraged people to butcher sikhs and such a thing has never happened with BJP...In fact Congress is the most communal party because it is onloy talking about minorities and catering to them showing their anti feeling to the majority party and they call BJP communal...

I have already gone on record that the subject 'communalism' in Indian politics has a lot to do with the way the way Congress exploited this issue to electoral advantage.

I have already gone on record that the subject 'communalism' in Indian politics has a lot to do with the way the way Congress exploited this issue to electoral advantage.

Exactly ! This term communal and talibanism is something the congress party and its supporters keep coming up with little realising that the people dont take such things seriously any more because they know it is the other way round ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! This term communal and talibanism is something the congress party and its supporters keep coming up with little realising that the people dont take such things seriously any more because they know it is the other way round ...

The leaders of the Congress leader including its president behave like whimpering babes when they are confronted. Even in these election campaigns they frequently complained about Mod's language, conveniently forgetting that it was Sonia Gandhi who described Modi as a 'Mauth Ka Saudagar' in earlier election campaign in Gujarat!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Not only Muslims but also Sikh and Christian voters vote for the MPs they prefer irrespective of their caste and religion. This is also a symbol of unity in India.
Actually the congress has learnt every trick of the trade from former rulers 'the Brits' so they practice what Brits used to practice 'divide and rule' They divided this country on the basis of religion and took over. Now they are dividing people further to remain in power but their policies are no more working. And if being proud of own nation, religion and culture is wrong, which the congress and supporters think is talibani. And they are right because it harms their purpose, one section of the society feels guilty being Hindu and the other section thinks the congress is the only one that can save them from Hindus. But the fact is this brainchild of congress that Muslims are at the receiving end. Hindus were never the offenders, the history has it all, Hindus never attacked anyone but always were the ones who suffered. And finally the use of the word 'saffron brigade' is offensive. if saffron is so unholy just why don't they replace it from our flag with any other color? Congress is after all the party in power the almighty, who can do anything or everything.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, chinmoymukherjee
Actually the congress has learnt every trick of the trade from former rulers 'the Brits' so they practice what Brits used to practice 'divide and rule' They divided this country on the basis of religion and took over. Now they are dividing people further to remain in power but their policies are no more working. And if being proud of own nation, religion and culture is wrong, which the congress and supporters think is talibani. And they are right because it harms their purpose, one section of the society feels guilty being Hindu and the other section thinks the congress is the only one that can save them from Hindus. But the fact is this brainchild of congress that Muslims are at the receiving end. Hindus were never the offenders, the history has it all, Hindus never attacked anyone but always were the ones who suffered. And finally the use of the word 'saffron brigade' is offensive. if saffron is so unholy just why don't they replace it from our flag with any other color? Congress is after all the party in power the almighty, who can do anything or everything.

They are conveniently forgetting and trying their best to make others forget the horrible atrocities and plunders that were committed by Muslim rulers right from 13th century onwards. For anyone who tries to refute this, there are solid proofs in the form of written accounts of those by many! Of course we do not want to dwell on that, its a thing of past and Muslims are much as Indians as any of us. But Why make saffron colour and Hinduism such a big issue>? Why cry foul when Hindus engage in violence in retaliation to violence started by others in the first place??? :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Their 'Talibani' character is 'hidden' as long as they do not get sufficient numbers for single party government. Let us not forget that many of their plans are postponed till the day they can get rid of other allies. Once they do not need allies, they will come in their true color.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Their 'Talibani' character is 'hidden' as long as they do not get sufficient numbers for single party government. Let us not forget that many of their plans are postponed till the day they can get rid of other allies. Once they do not need allies, they will come in their true color.

We have already seen them in their true colours from to time. But how much longer is the politics going to revolve entirely around religion and caste now? If we are going to make any real progress and achieve the status of a superpower, then it can only be possible by throwing the shackles of religion-based politics!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.