Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I doubt if Congress will ever learn ...Now it looks as if Manmohan Singh will be made the sacrificial goat and Rahul will take over the charge since they think he is form and decisive.This is getting interesting and the BJP camp must be really having fun with this bit of news :cheer:

It is the old tactic they always resort,. sacrifice someone gullible enough and then carry on as usual! :blink:

According to the Congress Party Rahul is the only person who will lead them to victory, so be it ! But their unshakeable trust in The Family is mind boggling ! :ohmy:

Traditionally, Congressmen can be led by Gandhis only. If you remove Rahul or sonia, they will be leaderless and won't be able to stay united. Gandhi Nehru family is the only cementing force.

That is because they dont let anybody else lead them.Narasimha Rao did a great job but does anyone remember that.The Congress party is not the private domain of the family and there are many very qualified people within the party who would make better leaders...anyway it is their funeral if they insist on having only the Nehru Family !

The sooner this party realizes it the better!! This family is not even a pale shadow of its past!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

I am not sure if this is just a rumor but today we hear that Nanadan Nilenkani of Infosys might contest from Bangalore on behalf of Congress party and also may be their PM candidate..I find that strange since he hardly has any experiece as a politician.All that he has done is be part of the Aadhar cards scheme...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I doubt if Congress will ever learn ...Now it looks as if Manmohan Singh will be made the sacrificial goat and Rahul will take over the charge since they think he is form and decisive.This is getting interesting and the BJP camp must be really having fun with this bit of news :cheer:

It is the old tactic they always resort,. sacrifice someone gullible enough and then carry on as usual! :blink:

According to the Congress Party Rahul is the only person who will lead them to victory, so be it ! But their unshakeable trust in The Family is mind boggling ! :ohmy:

Traditionally, Congressmen can be led by Gandhis only. If you remove Rahul or sonia, they will be leaderless and won't be able to stay united. Gandhi Nehru family is the only cementing force.

That is because they dont let anybody else lead them.Narasimha Rao did a great job but does anyone remember that.The Congress party is not the private domain of the family and there are many very qualified people within the party who would make better leaders...anyway it is their funeral if they insist on having only the Nehru Family !

The sooner this party realizes it the better!! This family is not even a pale shadow of its past!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

I am not sure if this is just a rumor but today we hear that Nanadan Nilenkani of Infosys might contest from Bangalore on behalf of Congress party and also may be their PM candidate..I find that strange since he hardly has any experiece as a politician.All that he has done is be part of the Aadhar cards scheme...

Congress probably wants to draw people from the educated and elite crowds and hence they may have tried to rope in Nilekani, they also might be striving for an image makeover! Last I heard, in Maharashtra even Sachin Tendulkar is being roped in to the congress party! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congress probably wants to draw people from the educated and elite crowds and hence they may have tried to rope in Nilekani, they also might be striving for an image makeover! Last I heard, in Maharashtra even Sachin Tendulkar is being roped in to the congress party! :blink:

The names you have mentioned are all great achievers in their respective domains and if they allow their respectable names to be associated with a cheap cause of perpetuating a family rule in India which is rotten to the core, history won't forgive their association!!

The names you have mentioned are all great achievers in their respective domains and if they allow their respectable names to be associated with a cheap cause of perpetuating a family rule in India which is rotten to the core, history won't forgive their association!!

Exactly...and as common people even we should not let them forget that! But now that rules have been amended solely to honour Sachin with the highest civilian award of our country by the ruling party, it imperatively becomes obligatory for him to accept their invitation! :blink:

It is okay to involve celebrities in electioneering. Sports, TV and cine artists have been used for this purpose. Shatrughana Sinha and Raj Babbar are exceptions. They are as active in politics as there were in movies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is okay to involve celebrities in electioneering. Sports, TV and cine artists have been used for this purpose. Shatrughana Sinha and Raj Babbar are exceptions. They are as active in politics as there were in movies.
Navjot Sidhu is versatile as he is a politician, actor, commentator and is seen in all spheres of media.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This is our true achievement since Independence that we reduced politics to the status of entertainment. Now laugh, laugh your hearts out, my countrymen, then shed a few drop of tears also!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is our true achievement since Independence that we reduced politics to the status of entertainment. Now laugh, laugh your hearts out, my countrymen, then shed a few drop of tears also!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think we have become quite hardened by now so it would be difficult to shed tears, we are totally, absolutely, completely in awe of the entertainers that we want them in all spheres of life! :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL, looking at the track record of these actors in Central government one is definitely not hopeful at all...Statewise they have done better - We have MGR,NTR,JayaLalitha who have all been very effective leaders...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, looking at the track record of these actors in Central government one is definitely not hopeful at all...Statewise they have done better - We have MGR,NTR,JayaLalitha who have all been very effective leaders...

I don't maintain that they don't have a right to be in politics but the very idea to catch votes by selling celebs is an insult to voters e and if someone believes it is okay, it's pure entertainment for boddunan members!!! :S :S :S :S
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.