Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I doubt if Congress will ever learn ...Now it looks as if Manmohan Singh will be made the sacrificial goat and Rahul will take over the charge since they think he is form and decisive.This is getting interesting and the BJP camp must be really having fun with this bit of news :cheer:

It is the old tactic they always resort,. sacrifice someone gullible enough and then carry on as usual! :blink:

According to the Congress Party Rahul is the only person who will lead them to victory, so be it ! But their unshakeable trust in The Family is mind boggling ! :ohmy:

Traditionally, Congressmen can be led by Gandhis only. If you remove Rahul or sonia, they will be leaderless and won't be able to stay united. Gandhi Nehru family is the only cementing force.

But Nehru-Gandhi brand is turning out to be a very poor bonding agent , the house is crumbling and threatened to come crashing down right on their heads!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
I doubt if Congress will ever learn ...Now it looks as if Manmohan Singh will be made the sacrificial goat and Rahul will take over the charge since they think he is form and decisive.This is getting interesting and the BJP camp must be really having fun with this bit of news :cheer:

It is the old tactic they always resort,. sacrifice someone gullible enough and then carry on as usual! :blink:

According to the Congress Party Rahul is the only person who will lead them to victory, so be it ! But their unshakeable trust in The Family is mind boggling ! :ohmy:

Traditionally, Congressmen can be led by Gandhis only. If you remove Rahul or sonia, they will be leaderless and won't be able to stay united. Gandhi Nehru family is the only cementing force.

But Nehru-Gandhi brand is turning out to be a very poor bonding agent , the house is crumbling and threatened to come crashing down right on their heads!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

The bricks and rafters have slowly started loosening and falling, but they are turning a blind eye towards it! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now Mani singh Aiyar, veteran Congress leader opines that Congress defeat is a blessing in disguise. This will enable party to retrospect and improve. He believes that Congress will lose parliamentary elections as well. JHowever, Modi is considered 'joker' by him. may be people like jokers.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/narendra-modi-is-a-joker--says-aiyar-090815719.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now Mani singh Aiyar, veteran Congress leader opines that Congress defeat is a blessing in disguise. This will enable party to retrospect and improve. He believes that Congress will lose parliamentary elections as well. JHowever, Modi is considered 'joker' by him. may be people like jokers.

He seems to be totally exasperated and befuddled by his party's defeat, he is totally losing his own dignity now!!! :blink: And the foul language he attributes to Modi is also the language of many of his own cohorts!!

He seems to be totally exasperated and befuddled by his party's defeat, he is totally losing his own dignity now!!! :blink: And the foul language he attributes to Modi is also the language of many of his own cohorts!!

Mani Shankar Aiyer himself is known to use choice abusive language ( of course in English unlike Modi who uses matr basha which probably makes aiyer think he is great ) towards everyone when he loses his cool and many feel that he too is a joker of a kind ! So, just by name calling he will not achieve anything worthwhile, it is time for both him and his party to do some deep introspection and come off their high horses, the humbler and more down to earth and accessible to people they are the better it is for their image and for the party as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

They are not listening to any body and now 2g report edited introduced in parliament, their own seemandhra mps are revolting and the party is preparing to remove from them, as in one discussion one speaker said, Congress will decimate if they lost 2014 elections. still there are some time and leadership should concentrate on themselves rather than BJP and AAP.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Mani Shankar Aiyer himself is known to use choice abusive language ( of course in English unlike Modi who uses matr basha which probably makes aiyer think he is great ) towards everyone when he loses his cool and many feel that he too is a joker of a kind ! So, just by name calling he will not achieve anything worthwhile, it is time for both him and his party to do some deep introspection and come off their high horses, the humbler and more down to earth and accessible to people they are the better it is for their image and for the party as well...

Yes, because Aiyar himself uses foul words in English makes him think he is sophisticated and Modi is gross! Before calling others a joker,. he first needs to see the kind of circus that goes on in his own party!

That is because they dont let anybody else lead them.Narasimha Rao did a great job but does anyone remember that.The Congress party is not the private domain of the family and there are many very qualified people within the party who would make better leaders...anyway it is their funeral if they insist on having only the Nehru Family !

The sooner this party realizes it the better!! This family is not even a pale shadow of its past!! :sick: :sick: :sick:
I salute the voters for voting as such, as it is evident they do not like Congress, and there is very few months left for congress party managers, the oldest party is reeling one of deep crisis, and it needs to change the courtier, as it seems their ideas are now outdated, they need to concentrate on their own party, not with Modi, AAP is continuously criticizing BJP and doing the same mistake there,

http://mohanmekap.com/

I salute the voters for voting as such, as it is evident they do not like Congress, and there is very few months left for congress party managers, the oldest party is reeling one of deep crisis, and it needs to change the courtier, as it seems their ideas are now outdated, they need to concentrate on their own party, not with Modi, AAP is continuously criticizing BJP and doing the same mistake there,

Yes . true. We the outsiders are aware of the reason for the debacle of Congress. It sounds strange when the party chief said after the its historic debacle, "It seems people are annoyed with us." Height of foolishness. Let she and her sycophant bunch come out of their ivory towers and learn the lessons.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.