Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I doubt if Congress will ever learn ...Now it looks as if Manmohan Singh will be made the sacrificial goat and Rahul will take over the charge since they think he is form and decisive.This is getting interesting and the BJP camp must be really having fun with this bit of news :cheer:

It is the old tactic they always resort,. sacrifice someone gullible enough and then carry on as usual! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Undoubtedly, people were unhappy with ruling alliance in center for many reasons. The Congress in states also suffered consequently. The parliamentary elections are not far off. The writing on the wall is clear. Congress will suffer by there is no alternative single party in the entire country. Consequently, we may witness coalition led by BJP or 'third front' supported by Congress or BJP.

@Gulshanji

I don't know if you will believe or not but tears did roll down my tears when I saw quite a few persons well into their mid-80s, who came to camps for ADHAR Cards Enrollment for subsidy on gas cylinders!!! Mr. Manmohan Singh must explain and beg forgiveness from these people for having brought the situation to such a pass. He must be made to account for his inhuman actions and why he pledged his sycophantic support to one family of this nation, not the poor people of India!!!
I doubt if Congress will ever learn ...Now it looks as if Manmohan Singh will be made the sacrificial goat and Rahul will take over the charge since they think he is form and decisive.This is getting interesting and the BJP camp must be really having fun with this bit of news :cheer:

It is the old tactic they always resort,. sacrifice someone gullible enough and then carry on as usual! :blink:

According to the Congress Party Rahul is the only person who will lead them to victory, so be it ! But their unshakeable trust in The Family is mind boggling ! :ohmy:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

According to the Congress Party Rahul is the only person who will lead them to victory, so be it ! But their unshakeable trust in The Family is mind boggling ! :ohmy:

Probably the reason why they have such an unshakeable trust in the family is because it is the source of corruption money in sackfuls for everyone who is close to them! :blink: Even after the dismal defeat congress officials are now demanding that RG be declared their candidate for PM! :blink: It makes one doubt intelligence and common sense of these people! :sick:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Clamour-for-Rahul-as-PM-pick-grows/articleshow/27145826.cms

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Traditionally, Congressmen can be led by Gandhis only. If you remove Rahul or sonia, they will be leaderless and won't be able to stay united. Gandhi Nehru family is the only cementing force.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Traditionally, Congressmen can be led by Gandhis only. If you remove Rahul or sonia, they will be leaderless and won't be able to stay united. Gandhi Nehru family is the only cementing force.

This aspect should be realized by the Congress at the earliest to save themselves and the country. People gave the congress enough chances. When they did not realize,people plunged in to action.
What has bring arrogance to their culture I never understand, as I have seen their spokes persons seems to be advising other political parties about morality and democracy and they seem to speak less about their own but they want to speak abt. more towards principal oppositions parties, and that can be their doom in these elections, and for this it is important to understand, that corruption, price rise and arrogance have made their life difficult, and now it is only three months left, as election can be announced from March so from them no political soaps can be announced, the most damaging effect of elections is that now, the secular and communal divide is gone, Nitish Kumar which announced that it is blowing of BJP, he himself failed to underestimate that the prospects of secular polity which he has recently discovered, has no further importance to political situations. Congress should think about their own party and not of some other political party, then it can grow from its size and also as pawar mentioned, their should be strong leadership which is imminent and need to be properly taken care of at the most appropriate time.

http://mohanmekap.com/

What has bring arrogance to their culture I never understand, as I have seen their spokes persons seems to be advising other political parties about morality and democracy and they seem to speak less about their own but they want to speak abt. more towards principal oppositions parties, and that can be their doom in these elections, and for this it is important to understand, that corruption, price rise and arrogance have made their life difficult, and now it is only three months left, as election can be announced from March so from them no political soaps can be announced, the most damaging effect of elections is that now, the secular and communal divide is gone, Nitish Kumar which announced that it is blowing of BJP, he himself failed to underestimate that the prospects of secular polity which he has recently discovered, has no further importance to political situations. Congress should think about their own party and not of some other political party, then it can grow from its size and also as pawar mentioned, their should be strong leadership which is imminent and need to be properly taken care of at the most appropriate time.

What Pawar said is right. Congress is a leaderless party. A rudderless boat. This is more than enough for its sinking.

That is because they dont let anybody else lead them.Narasimha Rao did a great job but does anyone remember that.The Congress party is not the private domain of the family and there are many very qualified people within the party who would make better leaders...anyway it is their funeral if they insist on having only the Nehru Family !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is because they dont let anybody else lead them.Narasimha Rao did a great job but does anyone remember that.The Congress party is not the private domain of the family and there are many very qualified people within the party who would make better leaders...anyway it is their funeral if they insist on having only the Nehru Family !

Yes. It's their funeral. Only last rites are left. It's it's complete elimination rom the national scenario.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.