Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I doubt if Congress will ever learn ...Now it looks as if Manmohan Singh will be made the sacrificial goat and Rahul will take over the charge since they think he is form and decisive.This is getting interesting and the BJP camp must be really having fun with this bit of news :cheer:

It is the old tactic they always resort,. sacrifice someone gullible enough and then carry on as usual! :blink:

According to the Congress Party Rahul is the only person who will lead them to victory, so be it ! But their unshakeable trust in The Family is mind boggling ! :ohmy:

Traditionally, Congressmen can be led by Gandhis only. If you remove Rahul or sonia, they will be leaderless and won't be able to stay united. Gandhi Nehru family is the only cementing force.

That is because they dont let anybody else lead them.Narasimha Rao did a great job but does anyone remember that.The Congress party is not the private domain of the family and there are many very qualified people within the party who would make better leaders...anyway it is their funeral if they insist on having only the Nehru Family !

The sooner this party realizes it the better!! This family is not even a pale shadow of its past!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

I am not sure if this is just a rumor but today we hear that Nanadan Nilenkani of Infosys might contest from Bangalore on behalf of Congress party and also may be their PM candidate..I find that strange since he hardly has any experiece as a politician.All that he has done is be part of the Aadhar cards scheme...

Congress probably wants to draw people from the educated and elite crowds and hence they may have tried to rope in Nilekani, they also might be striving for an image makeover! Last I heard, in Maharashtra even Sachin Tendulkar is being roped in to the congress party! :blink:

It is okay to involve celebrities in electioneering. Sports, TV and cine artists have been used for this purpose. Shatrughana Sinha and Raj Babbar are exceptions. They are as active in politics as there were in movies.

This is our true achievement since Independence that we reduced politics to the status of entertainment. Now laugh, laugh your hearts out, my countrymen, then shed a few drop of tears also!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL, looking at the track record of these actors in Central government one is definitely not hopeful at all...Statewise they have done better - We have MGR,NTR,JayaLalitha who have all been very effective leaders...

I don't maintain that they don't have a right to be in politics but the very idea to catch votes by selling celebs is an insult to voters e and if someone believes it is okay, it's pure entertainment for boddunan members!!! :S :S :S :S

It also may very well be the case of pure entertainment for the entire world, for no other country in the world, at least to my knowledge, ever ropes in film stars to attract voters! :dry: :huh: :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I doubt if Congress will ever learn ...Now it looks as if Manmohan Singh will be made the sacrificial goat and Rahul will take over the charge since they think he is form and decisive.This is getting interesting and the BJP camp must be really having fun with this bit of news :cheer:

It is the old tactic they always resort,. sacrifice someone gullible enough and then carry on as usual! :blink:

According to the Congress Party Rahul is the only person who will lead them to victory, so be it ! But their unshakeable trust in The Family is mind boggling ! :ohmy:

Traditionally, Congressmen can be led by Gandhis only. If you remove Rahul or sonia, they will be leaderless and won't be able to stay united. Gandhi Nehru family is the only cementing force.

That is because they dont let anybody else lead them.Narasimha Rao did a great job but does anyone remember that.The Congress party is not the private domain of the family and there are many very qualified people within the party who would make better leaders...anyway it is their funeral if they insist on having only the Nehru Family !

The sooner this party realizes it the better!! This family is not even a pale shadow of its past!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

I am not sure if this is just a rumor but today we hear that Nanadan Nilenkani of Infosys might contest from Bangalore on behalf of Congress party and also may be their PM candidate..I find that strange since he hardly has any experiece as a politician.All that he has done is be part of the Aadhar cards scheme...

Congress probably wants to draw people from the educated and elite crowds and hence they may have tried to rope in Nilekani, they also might be striving for an image makeover! Last I heard, in Maharashtra even Sachin Tendulkar is being roped in to the congress party! :blink:

It is okay to involve celebrities in electioneering. Sports, TV and cine artists have been used for this purpose. Shatrughana Sinha and Raj Babbar are exceptions. They are as active in politics as there were in movies.

This is our true achievement since Independence that we reduced politics to the status of entertainment. Now laugh, laugh your hearts out, my countrymen, then shed a few drop of tears also!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL, looking at the track record of these actors in Central government one is definitely not hopeful at all...Statewise they have done better - We have MGR,NTR,JayaLalitha who have all been very effective leaders...

I don't maintain that they don't have a right to be in politics but the very idea to catch votes by selling celebs is an insult to voters e and if someone believes it is okay, it's pure entertainment for boddunan members!!! :S :S :S :S

It also may very well be the case of pure entertainment for the entire world, for no other country in the world, at least to my knowledge, ever ropes in film stars to attract voters! :dry: :huh: :unsure:

Making film stars if they have it in them, as candidates should be accepted as normal. I remember when I was in Virar, Govinda was fielded as the Congress candidate and he defeated the seasoned politician Ram Naik. Thereafter he did a vanishing act as did Dharmendra!!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Govinda if I remember got a lot of brick bats during Mumbai floods when he sat inside the comfort of his home although his constituency was under water and the people were finding it difficult to move about..Later when he was asked why he had not gone and seen what was needed t be done he had said how could I go since there was water everywhere or something like that..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Govinda if I remember got a lot of brick bats during Mumbai floods when he sat inside the comfort of his home although his constituency was under water and the people were finding it difficult to move about..Later when he was asked why he had not gone and seen what was needed t be done he had said how could I go since there was water everywhere or something like that..

Like Govinda we have such people in millions and who mouth day in and day out all their professed beliefs if you call them as such which are lights years away from reality!!! Govinda searched for that goldmine and when came a cropper, turned crazy to utter these things!! And he was the candidate for the grand old political party of India!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I have a feeling that this time the election tactics might be different since media has been doing a wonderful job of exposing all the wrong doings,scams,corruptions etc etc of all the parties and AAP is a huge factor too. So, they may take care while selecting their candidates ( hopefully) and also tone down on their campaign ! Hope this is not just wishful thinking !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have a feeling that this time the election tactics might be different since media has been doing a wonderful job of exposing all the wrong doings,scams,corruptions etc etc of all the parties and AAP is a huge factor too. So, they may take care while selecting their candidates ( hopefully) and also tone down on their campaign ! Hope this is not just wishful thinking !

AAP got remarkable success in Delhi. But now despie opportunity, they are shrirking rom any responsibility. Moreover, they have no organization worth name. Hence they are not likely to make an impact outside the national capital. Mid term polls for Delhi Assembly may be held along with parliamentary elections in early 2014. Then the main fight in Delhi as in other surrounding places will be mainly between BJP and Congress. Vey likely BJP will get thumping majority in Delhi leaving AAM AADAMI party far behind.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.