Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now LG called AAP to have discussion, let us see what is their response, it is a gay verdict from the people of Delhi, no one reached straight majority mark but two winners sort of straight majority mark, only people of Delhi can answer for this neutral verdict.

There is nnothing so unusual. When there are more than two parties, such situation arises. Delhi had always two main parties. So one party always gets majority. This time AAP also performed well. So there is hung assembly. In such situation, coalition is must. But AAP will neither give support nor accept- even unconditional. This obstinacy of AAP is root cause of the deadlock. It is anticipated that AAP will refuse to form a government. Then there will be President Rule

Root cause?? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: How could this party be blamed for this logjam?? I simply can't understand!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Noe AAP has requested the Lt Governor ten days time to enable them to consult 'people'. It is expected that they will hold some rallies in Jantar mantar and ask gathering there next course of action. I wonder that if they form government, they will give their decision on every matter in assembly only after holding a meeting in Jantar Mantar. My humble view is that Jantar mantar be converted to 'state assembly' and the statutory assembly be dissolved. All this is indeed very amusing. But this amusement is proving very costly to Delhi people.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/18-issues-raised-aap-letter-sonia-rajnath-064004885.html

http://in.news.yahoo.com/aap-seeks-10-days-lg-053217785.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now LG called AAP to have discussion, let us see what is their response, it is a gay verdict from the people of Delhi, no one reached straight majority mark but two winners sort of straight majority mark, only people of Delhi can answer for this neutral verdict.

There is nnothing so unusual. When there are more than two parties, such situation arises. Delhi had always two main parties. So one party always gets majority. This time AAP also performed well. So there is hung assembly. In such situation, coalition is must. But AAP will neither give support nor accept- even unconditional. This obstinacy of AAP is root cause of the deadlock. It is anticipated that AAP will refuse to form a government. Then there will be President Rule

Root cause?? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: How could this party be blamed for this logjam?? I simply can't understand!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

No, AAP has not disappointed anyone. They have accepted the challenge- now let others find their shortcoming and withdraw support or bring no-confidence motion. The ball is in Congress's court now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, AAP has not disappointed anyone. They have accepted the challenge- now let others find their shortcoming and withdraw support or bring no-confidence motion. The ball is in Congress's court now.

May be due to initial 'teething problems' . AAP has fumbled at the outset. Sooner than later AAP is going to make a big impact on the Nation. It has grabbed the attention of the Nation. People from all walks of life including other party Politicos taking a cue out of AAP. The other day Rajasthan CM refused official bungalow.. A pointer towarrds the change in the offing in the days to come.
Look the point here stretches beyond such mundane considerations of re-elections as the term mid-term does not apply to an assembly which is yet to be formed. The point involves the question the political morality of the Congress party. The same very party whose leaders were dubbing some people of "Anna Movement" as anarchist and worse and they might be devoid of any sense of shame but AAP is in an evolutionary mode, committed to give India a new political culture and it can't afford to turn 360 degree to grandstand with Congress to commit political harakiri !!
If AAP accepts this offer, then it is them to be blamed, AAP's motto is to have a viable alternative from Cong and BJP and now, they joined hand with Cong,

http://mohanmekap.com/

All possible in politics. AAP and Congress come together because both see their own advantages.
I still feel that instead of taking on the responsibility of forming government in Delhi , AAP should have given outside supo\port to BJP to form the government since afterall BJP won the maximum number of seats and Congress was unceremoniously thrown out ! I dont blame the BJP leaders for feeling cheated by this.. AAP has taken on too much too soon and it is not an easy task. They coould have learnt the ropes being part of the government and any wrong doings by BJP govt would have affected them and not AAP...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

These are all political gimmicks. The parties adopt all sorts of strategies to survive.

Mala Jaiswar
These are all political gimmicks. The parties adopt all sorts of strategies to survive.

That's right politics is all about survival. They use any means and method to remain in politics.
I still feel that instead of taking on the responsibility of forming government in Delhi , AAP should have given outside supo\port to BJP to form the government since afterall BJP won the maximum number of seats and Congress was unceremoniously thrown out ! I dont blame the BJP leaders for feeling cheated by this.. AAP has taken on too much too soon and it is not an easy task. They coould have learnt the ropes being part of the government and any wrong doings by BJP govt would have affected them and not AAP...

BJP could not be supported by Congress as well as AAP owing to communal tag. AAP would support neithe Congress nor BJP. To give Delhi a government, only one alternative was laeft- AAP govt. with Congress support. Any other alliance was out of question.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

BJP could not be supported by Congress as well as AAP owing to communal tag. AAP would support neithe Congress nor BJP. To give Delhi a government, only one alternative was laeft- AAP govt. with Congress support. Any other alliance was out of question.

This communal tag is of course typical congress attitude towards BJP , in fact if anyone is communal it is congress party and I doubt if people even take this issue seriously now since they know better ...The worst scenario is what has happened in Delhi with AAP joining hands with the back stabbing Congress party ....We can wait and see what happens after the general elections !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.