With the dazzling progress of science and technology I am inclined to ask you a question which is : Will you prefer an ever obliging, without-fail, ever obedient , servile without any conscience robot or a human being failing you, yet ever in love of you!???
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This depends on need. We already used mechanized objects for our most of needs. Human beings are required for such jobs as need discretion. For repititive and routine jobs, robots are best.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

With the dazzling progress of science and technology I am inclined to ask you a question which is : Will you prefer an ever obliging, without-fail, ever obedient , servile without any conscience robot or a human being failing you, yet ever in love of you!???

Do we have any choices? I mean something in between these two! I am afraid of both a robot and a human, who will see his interests first before thinking about me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I'm a human. I need the association of a human that has a heart that throbs. That has likes and dislikes. Not an ever head nodding robot.
I will prefer a robot rather than human beings. I will program the robots to do all my household works. If possible, I will open a cake shop where all my robots will make different types of cakes for me to sell. I will do good business and become popular.
Whatever failings humans may have, I will never opt for a robot except for doing a few chores. I hate to have presence around me that can not respond to me in an appropriate manner. eg. if I am in a snappy mood, I expect the [person around to snap at me to bring me back to my senses! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I will prefer a robot rather than human beings. I will program the robots to do all my household works. If possible, I will open a cake shop where all my robots will make different types of cakes for me to sell. I will do good business and become popular.

Your cake shop will have robots to keep you company!! :huh: :huh: :huh: If they charge the wrong price to the right persons and let all wrong persons to eat it and have it too free!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Do we have any choices? I mean something in between these two! I am afraid of both a robot and a human, who will see his interests first before thinking about me.

Yes, why not. ROBAN is very much on the cards. A combo of Robot and Human.
I don't like robots as they don't have feelings I don't like even human being without feelings but its time to cope up with the time as the technology advances. :evil:

Your cake shop will have robots to keep you company!! :huh: :huh: :huh: If they charge the wrong price to the right persons and let all wrong persons to eat it and have it too free!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

But one good thing is that the robots will not eat her cakes like human servants would!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

But one good thing is that the robots will not eat her cakes like human servants would!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hmm!! A robot or robots of Devyani's cake shop would never know if they are eating cakes or not eating any!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.