Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
With the dazzling progress of science and technology I am inclined to ask you a question which is : Will you prefer an ever obliging, without-fail, ever obedient , servile without any conscience robot or a human being failing you, yet ever in love of you!???

DEfinitely a human being with all his/her failings ! There was a western film on the same theme where a robot wants to have feelings like human beings because it(he) wants to fall in love with a girl working in the same office ! It was quite a nice film , trying to remember the name ! :huh:

Is this movie Artifical Intelligence? :dry:

No Kalyani, I have seen that as well...this was different, am trying to recollect the name ! It seems one of Rajnikant's movies was based on that ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
5 years back Japan has created a small robotic dog. It is very cute and children love to play with the mini robot. Robots are the best creation of human beings with science. I feel that we can use robots to do anything on the earth. It just needs good maintenance just like any other electronic gadgets. It makes our work easier and faster.
In case of industrialization I would also prefer a robot . becoz in that case robot can do a large numbers of people's work alone without any rest and tired. but in case of civilization such as reproduction we should prefer human.... :evil:

Hahaha..but if I take it negatively it may reduce the jobs for human beings.As manpower will be replaced by the robots in that case. :blink:
With the dazzling progress of science and technology I am inclined to ask you a question which is : Will you prefer an ever obliging, without-fail, ever obedient , servile without any conscience robot or a human being failing you, yet ever in love of you!???

DEfinitely a human being with all his/her failings ! There was a western film on the same theme where a robot wants to have feelings like human beings because it(he) wants to fall in love with a girl working in the same office ! It was quite a nice film , trying to remember the name ! :huh:

Is this movie Artifical Intelligence? :dry:

No Kalyani, I have seen that as well...this was different, am trying to recollect the name ! It seems one of Rajnikant's movies was based on that ...

The name of the movie is "Robot".
The story we see in the movie is much different than the reality.
The robots made by the scientists are very much liked by the humans. They very well take care of them. The latest mini robots or 12 cms are in the headlines. Children love to play with them. They are used for official purposes.
I recently read an interesting news last week. In US there was this couple who had a robot that worked as a maid and did all the chores from sweeping, cleaning to washing clothes, utensils etc. One day the lady finished using the robot, switched it off and went out shopping with her husband. A couple of hours later she was called home by the cops and firemen. It seems that the robot somehow switched itself on, came out of its storage cupboard, walked into the kitchen and climbed the counter, switched on the stove and upon it and caught fire. Similar to an extremely overworked and abused housemaid, it committed suicide! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I recently read an interesting news last week. In US there was this couple who had a robot that worked as a maid and did all the chores from sweeping, cleaning to washing clothes, utensils etc. One day the lady finished using the robot, switched it off and went out shopping with her husband. A couple of hours later she was called home by the cops and firemen. It seems that the robot somehow switched itself on, came out of its storage cupboard, walked into the kitchen and climbed the counter, switched on the stove and upon it and caught fire. Similar to an extremely overworked and abused housemaid, it committed suicide! :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is like "Richie Rich" cartoon story.

It is better to have a robotic housemaid. They are better than humans.

In a lighter vein, of course it's good to have Robo housemaid. But be careful. She may sweep you away and dump you in the garbage bin. Hahaha

In a lighter vein, of course it's good to have Robo housemaid. But be careful. She may sweep you away and dump you in the garbage bin. Hahaha

I don't think a robot will be programmed to do so. It can easily identify garbage and humans.
I really think that Robot will play very crucial role in our future life. We will be very comfortable with Robot and we will really enjoy their company.

Want to make each day Accountable

With globalization humans are already leading a soulless and emotionless Robot's life.I for one will not opt for a life sans soul and emotions.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.