Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It depends on what is your work or demand. I prefer robot because human being cheat you but robot never cheat you. Robot is able to do more work as compare to human being.

What's the use of a Robot which cannot think of its own? By all means for me its Human being only.

Still I prefer machine like robot. In early days people maintain account, transaction and records itself but now they need a machine like computer to maintain all records.

The best of the Robots or Super computers will not function without the help of humans.

Robots are modified electronic gadgets. We use gadgets to make our work easier and faster. Like wise robots serve us the best. Everything created by Science has both good as well as bad aspects. Hence we must also prepare our plan B for the negative outcomes of the robots. We just cannot stay behind because of the fear of the negative outcomes. We need development and progress which is the ultimate goal of human life.

Certainly I welcome development . At the same time I don't want to become a slave of technology. After all I too am endowed with a brain. What to do with it, if I don't use it?

Exactly...too much enslavement to technology will deprive humanity of creative and imagination. As it is, studies have revealed that because of computers, mobiles and television, children are becoming less and less creative. Even more enslavement to technology would mean that people would gradually lose major capacity of thinking on their own.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I would prefer a human being over a robot. At times you cannot always rely on machines for everything. Talking about writing something, A robot is a pre trained writer and cannot think from himself, a robot can only write the script copied in the hard drive of robot whereas a human being can think,elaborate and modify the script according to the situation. For example we can give a lesson of writing coursesto a human being but we cannot do the same with a robot.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenrosenbaum/2012/11/26/humans-vs-robots-whos-on-top/

Declan, welcome to boddunan! Yes, that is one crucial aspect, the ability to think and improvise, due to which humans will win over robots any time. Robots owing to their programming can only do so much and will not be able to improvise if need be, I would humans too any time!
I would prefer to be a mechanized human beings, with life of humans but all parts to be plug ins like that of android operating system and its third party application, so in a way, limbs can be replaceable with plug ins from these mechanized parts.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Considering the number of cheats and selfish people in the world today, don't you think a robot would be a better choice? :woohoo:

Mala Jaiswar
It depends on what is your work or demand. I prefer robot because human being cheat you but robot never cheat you. Robot is able to do more work as compare to human being.

What's the use of a Robot which cannot think of its own? By all means for me its Human being only.

Still I prefer machine like robot. In early days people maintain account, transaction and records itself but now they need a machine like computer to maintain all records.

The best of the Robots or Super computers will not function without the help of humans.

Robots are modified electronic gadgets. We use gadgets to make our work easier and faster. Like wise robots serve us the best. Everything created by Science has both good as well as bad aspects. Hence we must also prepare our plan B for the negative outcomes of the robots. We just cannot stay behind because of the fear of the negative outcomes. We need development and progress which is the ultimate goal of human life.

Certainly I welcome development . At the same time I don't want to become a slave of technology. After all I too am endowed with a brain. What to do with it, if I don't use it?

Exactly...too much enslavement to technology will deprive humanity of creative and imagination. As it is, studies have revealed that because of computers, mobiles and television, children are becoming less and less creative. Even more enslavement to technology would mean that people would gradually lose major capacity of thinking on their own.

I agree with you Kalyani.There is a saying,' A place for everything and everything in its place' will lend a beauty and harmony to the world. Robots will be there and Humans will be there in their respective places.Then the world will be a beautiful place sans conflicts and friction.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I agree with you Kalyani.There is a saying,' A place for everything and everything in its place' will lend a beauty and harmony to the world. Robots will be there and Humans will be there in their respective places.Then the world will be a beautiful place sans conflicts and friction.

Exactly..Technology has been created by humans to aid us in our daily lives. But if this technology was given prime importance then it would disrupt the balance of natural things as are meant to be. And we all know what happens when the natural balance is disturbed or destroyed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.