Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will prefer a robot rather than human beings. I will program the robots to do all my household works. If possible, I will open a cake shop where all my robots will make different types of cakes for me to sell. I will do good business and become popular.

Your cake shop will have robots to keep you company!! :huh: :huh: :huh: If they charge the wrong price to the right persons and let all wrong persons to eat it and have it too free!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

No. Robots work as they are programmed to do. It is the human beings who do the mistakes or willingly do such mischief.
I basically want to use robots for making cakes.
I will prefer a robot rather than human beings. I will program the robots to do all my household works. If possible, I will open a cake shop where all my robots will make different types of cakes for me to sell. I will do good business and become popular.

Your cake shop will have robots to keep you company!! :huh: :huh: :huh: If they charge the wrong price to the right persons and let all wrong persons to eat it and have it too free!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

No. Robots work as they are programmed to do. It is the human beings who do the mistakes or willingly do such mischief.

If the super programmer (God) has failed how ordinary programmers can succeed?? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

If the super programmer (God) has failed how ordinary programmers can succeed?? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I think you are much scared to see the sequels of the movie," Terminator".
I shall prefer a robot who can sing for me exactly like my favorite singers. So, when I shall say to him sing these songs, it will exactly sing those and that is it as I do not want to take the help of mechanics as it can make us idle and if they can inspire from us then there are few grueling movies where robots become powerful and will try to kill us, one such game on Google Play is there which is very fearful.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In case of industrialization I would also prefer a robot . becoz in that case robot can do a large numbers of people's work alone without any rest and tired. but in case of civilization such as reproduction we should prefer human.... :evil:

Biswajit Kr. Nath
With the dazzling progress of science and technology I am inclined to ask you a question which is : Will you prefer an ever obliging, without-fail, ever obedient , servile without any conscience robot or a human being failing you, yet ever in love of you!???

DEfinitely a human being with all his/her failings ! There was a western film on the same theme where a robot wants to have feelings like human beings because it(he) wants to fall in love with a girl working in the same office ! It was quite a nice film , trying to remember the name ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

With the dazzling progress of science and technology I am inclined to ask you a question which is : Will you prefer an ever obliging, without-fail, ever obedient , servile without any conscience robot or a human being failing you, yet ever in love of you!???

DEfinitely a human being with all his/her failings ! There was a western film on the same theme where a robot wants to have feelings like human beings because it(he) wants to fall in love with a girl working in the same office ! It was quite a nice film , trying to remember the name ! :huh:

It is a very hard fact of life, robots would play a significant role in our lives, would perform wonderfully to meet our multitudinous needs, yet these would never be allowed to outgrow humans!! These can never cease to be robotic. How do reconcile yourself to the fact of their being so cruelly exact and boringly regular and correct? After all mistakes, lapses on our part create tremendous possibilities and actually did!! :( :( :( :(
I will never use robot for my daily activities, as human I should be utilizing my own brain in everything. except of course listening to music from robot.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Is this movie Artifical Intelligence? :dry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I prefer A human Being.
I saw Aishwarya's and Rajanikat's "ROBOT" (a hindi film.)

We can not wholey trusted on Robot.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.