Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Women living the life of backwardness in this era is only because of their own fault.
Women are ranking in top 10 in Forbes Magazines in every spheres. They are no longer backward.
Women living the life of backwardness in this era is only because of their own fault.
Women are ranking in top 10 in Forbes Magazines in every spheres. They are no longer backward.

Leaving aside these reports, one has to see the atrocities committed on Indian women. It's presenting a gloomy picture. I want to see women in her glorious best.

In india, there is too much of poverty. Illiterate Women just tend to do what their culture tells to do. Who don't want to live a life of freedom? But these women are not able to go beyond a certain perimeter to exploit the outer-world. Its not their fault but their destiny.

Want to make each day Accountable

In india, there is too much of poverty. Illiterate Women just tend to do what their culture tells to do. Who don't want to live a life of freedom? But these women are not able to go beyond a certain perimeter to exploit the outer-world. Its not their fault but their destiny.

Resigning to destiny is another short coming of many of us. Women are not an exception. With a strong will one can rewrite one's destiny

Resigning to destiny is another short coming of many of us. Women are not an exception. With a strong will one can rewrite one's destiny

In villages, very few women who are backward think of writing their destiny,

Want to make each day Accountable

World Economic Forum (WEF) has recently released the report of Gender Parity Index(GPI) in which india ranks at No. 101st out of 136 countries. This report clearly justifies that we need to fight a very long battle to make our man and Women equal.

India comes at the end in every list possible ! We are first among the last ones ! As far as gender discrimination is considered , probably only the islamic countries would be behind us, otherwise every other country has marched forward long back ....Even today I can see the way men on the street look at women and pass comments and giggle etc , absolutely no dignity or respect! It may take a century before things improve ..

Even educated men behave in such a manner on streets! If anyone needs proof of exactly how men in India, one needs to simply travel by a local train in Mumbai in the compartment right next to the ladies compartment and you will see the real men of India! They stare in a shameful manner at all the women, pass extremely lewd comments, make obscene gestures very very openly. elsewhere, they do it only when an opportunity comes their way mostly! :blink:

Absolutely Correct mam. I too have seen such incidences and yes, educated men are more involved in doing such things. I really think that Women can only improve men by becoming strong and giving strong reply( not commenting them... but facing men) to men.

True, but since women usually do not get support from others when she is brave enough to face such men, and also the fact is that the women herself gets labelled as being promiscuous in most cases. But thankfully, times are now changing!

No doubt times are changing but even then any girl who shows some independent spirit is dubbed as being fast and a terror...In my school there are a couple of girls who are very outspoken and I really like their attitude but most of the staff hate them and it is not as if they are disrespectful or anything like that , there is a pre conceived notion as to how a girl should behave ! ... :unsure:

While on one's way to achieve a thing, one has to be prepared for all the pitfalls. Brushing them away and walk with steadfastness ahead is the only way. Women who strive for equality should turn their deaf ears towards the pre- conceived notions of men about women. Courage is the need of the hour.

True ! Unless girls are given the right kind of advise at home and school, they grow up feelimg diffident and scared of protesting against unfairness ! So family and school has a great role in shaping a person, esp a girls personality !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

World Economic Forum (WEF) has recently released the report of Gender Parity Index(GPI) in which india ranks at No. 101st out of 136 countries. This report clearly justifies that we need to fight a very long battle to make our man and Women equal.

India comes at the end in every list possible ! We are first among the last ones ! As far as gender discrimination is considered , probably only the islamic countries would be behind us, otherwise every other country has marched forward long back ....Even today I can see the way men on the street look at women and pass comments and giggle etc , absolutely no dignity or respect! It may take a century before things improve ..

Even educated men behave in such a manner on streets! If anyone needs proof of exactly how men in India, one needs to simply travel by a local train in Mumbai in the compartment right next to the ladies compartment and you will see the real men of India! They stare in a shameful manner at all the women, pass extremely lewd comments, make obscene gestures very very openly. elsewhere, they do it only when an opportunity comes their way mostly! :blink:

Absolutely Correct mam. I too have seen such incidences and yes, educated men are more involved in doing such things. I really think that Women can only improve men by becoming strong and giving strong reply( not commenting them... but facing men) to men.

True, but since women usually do not get support from others when she is brave enough to face such men, and also the fact is that the women herself gets labelled as being promiscuous in most cases. But thankfully, times are now changing!

No doubt times are changing but even then any girl who shows some independent spirit is dubbed as being fast and a terror...In my school there are a couple of girls who are very outspoken and I really like their attitude but most of the staff hate them and it is not as if they are disrespectful or anything like that , there is a pre conceived notion as to how a girl should behave ! ... :unsure:

While on one's way to achieve a thing, one has to be prepared for all the pitfalls. Brushing them away and walk with steadfastness ahead is the only way. Women who strive for equality should turn their deaf ears towards the pre- conceived notions of men about women. Courage is the need of the hour.

True ! Unless girls are given the right kind of advise at home and school, they grow up feelimg diffident and scared of protesting against unfairness ! So family and school has a great role in shaping a person, esp a girls personality !

Family should contribute to thwart the backwardness in the girl right from the formative years. once, my wife refused to give Prasad to my younger daughter because it was her menstruation period. I intervened and stopped that nasty thinking in my wife.And my wife is educated..

Family should contribute to thwart the backwardness in the girl right from the formative years. once, my wife refused to give Prasad to my younger daughter because it was her menstruation period. I intervened and stopped that nasty thinking in my wife.And my wife is educated..

I have noticed that education has nothing to do with our mental attitude ! I remember a physicist being criticised here in Karnataka for being too traditional and religious which goes totally against what he is trying to prove in his work..Our personality is made up so many components and already shaped and I guess it is difficukt to change after being moulded since childhood..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very recently, a girl revolted against her parents for forcing her a marriage at an early age. She ran away to the nearest police station and with the help of the police she could stop her parents. This girl hails from a remote village in AP.

Very recently, a girl revolted against her parents for forcing her a marriage at an early age. She ran away to the nearest police station and with the help of the police she could stop her parents. This girl hails from a remote village in AP.

This is the bravest move on behalf of her. I am worried about the next happenings. She will never be accepted by her family members. Her life will become a battle field.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.