Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:huh: :huh: Guyzz...........as you all know that :huh: inspite of soo much of development in India has been done in every sectors suchs as economical, political, environmental, etc........but when it comes to the social sector of India, always there is the same problem i.e., backwardness of women. still, after so much of developmental growth of India, the mindset of most of the people are still the same.....can you please suggest some solutions to get rid of this social error in India????? :huh: :dry:

Something I have noticed time and again a member starts a discussion and disappears from the scene.It is ex[pected of the member to give some feedback and respond when other members respond to their discussion ,... I find this attitude highly irritating and ill mannered on a discussion forum !

True Usha we have so many threads that have been created by users who never bothered to return comments or their thoughts, it is indeed a very irritating thing, but so far as we are all concerned, let us look at it as they are the losers, not us, we get another thread to participate in and comment upon! :woohoo: Let them be losers, we are the winners! :evil:

I agree with both of you. I think Jaya is new in this site. She may need some time to know the whole thing. I feel that any one of us should send her a private message and let her know few such things which she has been missing or ignoring.

We could do that. no issues, but this type of behavior is seen among many older members occasionally too! Anyway, let us steer back to the topic!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Lack of motivation and traditional way of thinking exists in the mind of many girls. They need proper guidance and motivation. Girls and boys are equally strong. Nobody is superior or inferior. They backwardness would disappear soon.
Thank you said by: suni51
Lack of motivation and traditional way of thinking exists in the mind of many girls. They need proper guidance and motivation. Girls and boys are equally strong. Nobody is superior or inferior. They backwardness would disappear soon.

I agree, the day women will start believing in themselves and stand firmly against all differences, the future will belong to them . It's their lack of confidence that is keeping them back.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Lack of motivation is a fact. Because in this man dominating society, more men are inclined to suppress a woman than to elevate her. But,in Oder to achieve her cherished goals, women ought to fight unto the last. Fortunately now more and more women welfare societies are coming up. Now women should take the help of voluntary organizations and achieve what she deserves.
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
She was online rcently and since this is her only disvussion it is not difficult to monitor it...however, coming back to the topic , I feel that in our country the gap between the uneducated and backward thinking women and the educated forward thinking women is immense. Of course there is the large middle class where there are women of varying degrees ..It is actually the middle class which comprises of the large urban population and the women are not backward in this class since they want to come up in life,get educated,get a job and better their lot !

That's true.the intense desire to make mark of their own is quite visible in middle class urban women. This wave is bound to become big. It's an uphill task for this class to unshacle themselves from the deep rooted traditions of the land. I for one am very hopeful for an amazing metamorphosis in the years to come.

As things stand to day our socirty is at cross roads, there are far too many influences through the media and and web and for some it may be too confusing ! Just becoming tech savvy and getting a degree does not remove the backwardness of the mind, for this to happen the whole attitude should change..I know it is happening gradually and we can only hope for the best !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Lack of motivation is a fact. Because in this man dominating society, more men are inclined to suppress a woman than to elevate her. But,in Oder to achieve her cherished goals, women ought to fight unto the last. Fortunately now more and more women welfare societies are coming up. Now women should take the help of voluntary organizations and achieve what she deserves.

You are correct. If a girl is stubborn in her attitude to build her career, her family demotivates her and do not accept her. She has to leave her family and live alone. This is many a times not safe for girls and women. Many of them sacrifices her whim for the sake of her family and prestige. The question of honour does not come in case of a male child.

You are correct. If a girl is stubborn in her attitude to build her career, her family demotivates her and do not accept her. She has to leave her family and live alone. This is many a times not safe for girls and women. Many of them sacrifices her whim for the sake of her family and prestige. The question of honour does not come in case of a male child.

I know these things are not easy. It's a swim against current. But, with perseverance and by convincing parents, it's not impossible.

I know these things are not easy. It's a swim against current. But, with perseverance and by convincing parents, it's not impossible.

Yes you are correct. I give the same advice to my friends. Yet their parents are more interested in her early marriage rather than in her career building and education.

Yes you are correct. I give the same advice to my friends. Yet their parents are more interested in her early marriage rather than in her career building and education.

I don't deny it. But there are women who came from humble background but succeeded in convincing her parents to pursue their cherished goals. Now, I'm sure one by one slowly are changing their mentality and going along with the trends in the society.
World Economic Forum (WEF) has recently released the report of Gender Parity Index(GPI) in which india ranks at No. 101st out of 136 countries. This report clearly justifies that we need to fight a very long battle to make our man and Women equal.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.