Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a generalized statement, as I do not support this, India have women PM, women President and in many states women cm, and in many areas women are doing exceptionally good than men, it is considered women are good managers than men, there are pockets where the lights of civilization is yet to reach, but it will be developed soon, I think in tribal pocket where we consider they are not so civilized, actually, with tribal women are more advance than men and greater respect for women than men there,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
It is a generalized statement, as I do not support this, India have women PM, women President and in many states women cm, and in many areas women are doing exceptionally good than men, it is considered women are good managers than men, there are pockets where the lights of civilization is yet to reach, but it will be developed soon, I think in tribal pocket where we consider they are not so civilized, actually, with tribal women are more advance than men and greater respect for women than men there,

Its true. Tribal women and village folks who were not affected by the pseudo standards of Modernity are the happiest lot. They respect each other. They will not allow anything to happen that jeopardise the harmony of the family in particular and the society in general.

Yes I agree with you. I would like to add one more point along with this. It is the woman who can control both the domestic and office affairs all together. She can do multi-tasking jobs much better than a man.

Yes I agree with you. I would like to add one more point along with this. It is the woman who can control both the domestic and office affairs all together. She can do multi-tasking jobs much better than a man.

If that is so let women come forward and show what they are. I feel it's due to self imposed limitations that crop up due to fear of opposing the defective and obsolete Traditional laws. None can stop if a woman dares and breaks the shackles of slavery which are self imposed. Courage is the need of the hour.
:huh: :huh: Guyzz...........as you all know that :huh: inspite of soo much of development in India has been done in every sectors suchs as economical, political, environmental, etc........but when it comes to the social sector of India, always there is the same problem i.e., backwardness of women. still, after so much of developmental growth of India, the mindset of most of the people are still the same.....can you please suggest some solutions to get rid of this social error in India????? :huh: :dry:

Something I have noticed time and again a member starts a discussion and disappears from the scene.It is ex[pected of the member to give some feedback and respond when other members respond to their discussion ,... I find this attitude highly irritating and ill mannered on a discussion forum !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:huh: :huh: Guyzz...........as you all know that :huh: inspite of soo much of development in India has been done in every sectors suchs as economical, political, environmental, etc........but when it comes to the social sector of India, always there is the same problem i.e., backwardness of women. still, after so much of developmental growth of India, the mindset of most of the people are still the same.....can you please suggest some solutions to get rid of this social error in India????? :huh: :dry:

Something I have noticed time and again a member starts a discussion and disappears from the scene.It is ex[pected of the member to give some feedback and respond when other members respond to their discussion ,... I find this attitude highly irritating and ill mannered on a discussion forum !

True Usha we have so many threads that have been created by users who never bothered to return comments or their thoughts, it is indeed a very irritating thing, but so far as we are all concerned, let us look at it as they are the losers, not us, we get another thread to participate in and comment upon! :woohoo: Let them be losers, we are the winners! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

True Usha we have so many threads that have been created by users who never bothered to return comments or their thoughts, it is indeed a very irritating thing, but so far as we are all concerned, let us look at it as they are the losers, not us, we get another thread to participate in and comment upon! :woohoo: Let them be losers, we are the winners! :evil:

I agree with both of you. I think Jaya is new in this site. She may need some time to know the whole thing. I feel that any one of us should send her a private message and let her know few such things which she has been missing or ignoring.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

This type of halfhearted participation kills the spirit of Forum discussions. Yes, you are right. I some times feel as if I'm talking with a wall
She was online rcently and since this is her only disvussion it is not difficult to monitor it...however, coming back to the topic , I feel that in our country the gap between the uneducated and backward thinking women and the educated forward thinking women is immense. Of course there is the large middle class where there are women of varying degrees ..It is actually the middle class which comprises of the large urban population and the women are not backward in this class since they want to come up in life,get educated,get a job and better their lot !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

She was online rcently and since this is her only disvussion it is not difficult to monitor it...however, coming back to the topic , I feel that in our country the gap between the uneducated and backward thinking women and the educated forward thinking women is immense. Of course there is the large middle class where there are women of varying degrees ..It is actually the middle class which comprises of the large urban population and the women are not backward in this class since they want to come up in life,get educated,get a job and better their lot !

That's true.the intense desire to make mark of their own is quite visible in middle class urban women. This wave is bound to become big. It's an uphill task for this class to unshacle themselves from the deep rooted traditions of the land. I for one am very hopeful for an amazing metamorphosis in the years to come.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.