Finally journey ends.. I enjoyed lot during my Manali Shimla journey. Actually I came couple of days ago but got time now to come here.. How's everyone?

Whole journey was good. I able to see all what I dreamed. Thanks to all who gave their suggestion and ideas for my journey. One thing I missed most is home food.. :laugh: Finally ..

I am sure this is common thing for all in their long journeys. Isn't it? ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good to see you back, do post a few photos of your trip! Home food is the one thing that nearly everyone misses when they go out! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: AKP
Good to see you back, do post a few photos of your trip! Home food is the one thing that nearly everyone misses when they go out! :cheer:

Hiiiiii :)
Hmm.. True.. But I know few exceptions in this one too :laugh: . Actually program was quite long.. never experienced such one in past. But enjoyed lot. Will upload soon when I will get them from my cousin's camera.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Welcome back :) I agree that home food is something everyone misses when they are away for a long time....But travel itself is a great experience so I am sure you must have enjoyed that ! Like Kalyani already mentioned do post some pictures here ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I went to shimla and Manali during my College trip, a year ago. I stayed in Manali for 3 nights and after that i thought to just vanish from there because of cold and Snow fall.
I really loved the Milk which was served there. It tastes something different. I was told that its Camel Milk. Did you drank that?

Want to make each day Accountable

Finally journey ends.. I enjoyed lot during my Manali Shimla journey. Actually I came couple of days ago but got time now to come here.. How's everyone?

Whole journey was good. I able to see all what I dreamed. Thanks to all who gave their suggestion and ideas for my journey. One thing I missed most is home food.. :laugh: Finally ..

Good to know you had a good trip to some of the picturesque places. Missing home food during Journey has to be taken in to your stride. Because you had a memorable trip. You can have your home food always, But not a thrilling trip.
Woh ! AKP you are back. Happy to see you here again. I would like to know about your experiences and likes and dislikes regarding the trip.

Hiiiiii :)
Hmm.. True.. But I know few exceptions in this one too :laugh: . Actually program was quite long.. never experienced such one in past. But enjoyed lot. Will upload soon when I will get them from my cousin's camera.

I look forward for the photos of your Manali-Shimla trip and to use them for making paintings with your permission.

But you find Gujrati food everywhere except on very high places where you don't have much of a choice. I am glad you saw lot of snow on your tour. I have heard that there is more than average snowfall this year. Even Mall Road and whole of Shimla is under lair of snow these days. Did you see Kali temple, Ridge at Shimla?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10910]}

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

Good to know you had a good trip to some of the picturesque places. Missing home food during Journey has to be taken in to your stride. Because you had a memorable trip. You can have your home food always, But not a thrilling trip.

I normally love to eat taste whatever local food is available whether within the cuntry or outside.There is such a lot of variety and unless we make an effort we will miss out on many delicacies of the region...I remember feeling a little uneasy about tasting raw fish but when we visited Norway , some friends had invited us for dinner and a couple of dishes were made with raw fish and on tasting I found it delicious..same with japanese food where a lot of Raw fish is used in Sashimi and salads

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I normally love to eat taste whatever local food is available whether within the cuntry or outside.There is such a lot of variety and unless we make an effort we will miss out on many delicacies of the region...I remember feeling a little uneasy about tasting raw fish but when we visited Norway , some friends had invited us for dinner and a couple of dishes were made with raw fish and on tasting I found it delicious..same with japanese food where a lot of Raw fish is used in Sashimi and salads

That reminds me that Sushi is very popular dish all over the places. I am a vegetarian but I am told that this dish contains raw fish besides having other ingredients, mostly seafood. Most sushi restaurants are generally overcrowded here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.