Will AAP down BJP in next MP election? I think like Delhi PM Situation will be same as Delhi CM. It will be mixed Govt.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Will AAP down BJP in next MP election? I think like Delhi PM Situation will be same as Delhi CM. It will be mixed Govt.

I am not at all clear about what you precisely suggested by 'MP elections'!! If you are talking about next general elections I don't think the AAP is at all a force for any nationalist party to lose sleepless nights!!

I think AAP will make a big difference, they will not win an outright verdict but they will win enough number of seats to be in a position to decrease the chances of any national party to reach near a respectable number. If we go by the present scenario. 200 will be a big task for any single party.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
AAP is yet to establish itself in the other parts of the country. But AAP's recent win will make other so called National parties to wake up from the complacency. In AP, AAP already making its presence felt.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
AAP definitely has a strong hold as far as what we have seen so far. By next elections, it might be too early to foresee the scenario - As Rambabu rightly said, "AAP is yet to establish..." But somehow there is a strong feeling that AAP will stand wide - even through such elections - to bring in a difference in people's life.
AAP is yet to establish itself in the other parts of the country. But AAP's recent win will make other so called National parties to wake up from the complacency. In AP, AAP already making its presence felt.

AAP is not a day dreamer. It acts on facts. It neither overestimates itself nor underestimates its opponent. Pragmatism is its forte. AAP will certainly make its presence known all over the country with time.

I am not at all clear about what you precisely suggested by 'MP elections'!! If you are talking about next general elections I don't think the AAP is at all a force for any nationalist party to lose sleepless nights!!

I agree. AAP is really not a big force nation wide. BJP is also not in the entire country. However AAP is getting so much response that BJP is upset. BJP has big hopes from U.P. But most of AAP leaders and members are from U.P. Kejriwal has residence in Ghaziabad (U.P.). Kumar Vishwas is also in U.P. AAP intends to contest election in most constituencies in U.P. BJP is mostly in cities and AAP will also contest mainly in cities. AAP may not win more seats but they will harm BJP prospects. AAP also is likely to concentrate on constituenmcies of cabinet ministers and prominent leaders of Congress and BJP. Modi wave is also checked by AAP thunder. We don't know much about future but presently, people have hopes from AAP.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree. AAP is really not a big force nation wide. BJP is also not in the entire country. However AAP is getting so much response that BJP is upset. BJP has big hopes from U.P. But most of AAP leaders and members are from U.P. Kejriwal has residence in Ghaziabad (U.P.). Kumar Vishwas is also in U.P. AAP intends to contest election in most constituencies in U.P. BJP is mostly in cities and AAP will also contest mainly in cities. AAP may not win more seats but they will harm BJP prospects. AAP also is likely to concentrate on constituenmcies of cabinet ministers and prominent leaders of Congress and BJP. Modi wave is also checked by AAP thunder. We don't know much about future but presently, people have hopes from AAP.

That's true. AAP has checked to some extent, Modi Wave!, which was making waves till recently. In a state like AP, where there is no trace of BJP till recently, Modi wave made its appearance. And with the Delhi win, the congress party faction which is against bifurcation of the state, started chanting AAP mantra with brooms in their hands.
I feel that AAP will have an impact in the gneral elections ...May not be much but it will have some impact at least and thats what is scaring all the political parties. At the same time I feel that this impact very much depends on their performance in the coming 2-3 months.If they do good honest work then definitely people will look up to them...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel that AAP will have an impact in the gneral elections ...May not be much but it will have some impact at least and thats what is scaring all the political parties. At the same time I feel that this impact very much depends on their performance in the coming 2-3 months.If they do good honest work then definitely people will look up to them...

Even the neighboring Nepal said, we need a leader like Kejriwal. AAP, though not directly, indirectly influences the poll results in the forthcoming general elections.

I think AAP will make a big difference, they will not win an outright verdict but they will win enough number of seats to be in a position to decrease the chances of any national party to reach near a respectable number. If we go by the present scenario. 200 will be a big task for any single party.

I anticipate that the combined strength of congress and BJP will be about two hundred only. Rest will be with others incluidng AAP.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.