Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If someone criticizes me i welcome their view and try to improve it.......If i think that criticises really mean for me.

Yes. Constructive criticism that enables us to amend our flaws should be accepted with thanks.

ya but many peoples are here who criticise us to make us feel low so beware from that person.........

Either you should turn your deaf ear or simply retaliate in the most befitting manner, if someone criticizes you for no reason.

This is very true......i try this always when someone criticise for no reason.......

It depends on the person himself. He can take it as constructive criticism and try to improve further in his field.
If someone criticizes me i welcome their view and try to improve it.......If i think that criticises really mean for me.

Yes. Constructive criticism that enables us to amend our flaws should be accepted with thanks.

ya but many peoples are here who criticise us to make us feel low so beware from that person.........

Either you should turn your deaf ear or simply retaliate in the most befitting manner, if someone criticizes you for no reason.

This is very true......i try this always when someone criticise for no reason.......

It depends on the person himself. He can take it as constructive criticism and try to improve further in his field.

If the criticism has content that helps in furthering and improving our behavior or quality of life, it can be accepted. Such critism is needed.

two consecutive posts are against forum rules and libel to be deleted. Please wait until someone else posts or you can edit your previous post. thank you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.