Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Honestly I may change my reaction as per person. If one of the known person who knows me well will criticize me then I would surely think about it and try to do something about it.

We should understand that if a criticism comes from a real friend, it should be accepted wholeheartedly . The critism that comes from a well wishing friend or a relative is an advice to correct and amend our way of working. It's as precious a priceless jewel. Others can be ignored.
Why should other criticizes me. It is possible that there is a fault in myself. I think what is my guilt and try to recover from that. I never shouted on person of other side.
Honestly I may change my reaction as per person. If one of the known person who knows me well will criticize me then I would surely think about it and try to do something about it.

We should understand that if a criticism comes from a real friend, it should be accepted wholeheartedly . The critism that comes from a well wishing friend or a relative is an advice to correct and amend our way of working. It's as precious a priceless jewel. Others can be ignored.

Yes.. That's why I mentioned that its also depends on where it is coming from. Friend or relative can criticize you for your well and surely it can be take as advice for our good.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes.. That's why I mentioned that its also depends on where it is coming from. Friend or relative can criticize you for your well and surely it can be take as advice for our good.

True. If the criticism comes from those who are jealous of you because of your achievements or success, such criticism can be ignored.

My stand is 'critics are my best friends' but if someone is doing for the sake of criticism only, he should be ready to take his due fee for that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My stand is 'critics are my best friends' but if someone is doing for the sake of criticism only, he should be ready to take his due fee for that.

Yes a biased and purposeless criticism should be rebuffed. Better ignored. Why a person should create headache for himself because of a fool who prattles nonsense ?
Everybody should welcome some good ,proper and logical criticize as it may help all to be more perfect.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I take any criticizes on me as a positive point. It will take me to the path from where I try to improve myself.

Yes a biased and purposeless criticism should be rebuffed. Better ignored. Why a person should create headache for himself because of a fool who prattles nonsense ?

No body likes criticism if it is being done to provoke you, but positive criticism from friends is not called criticism but friendly suggestion.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No body likes criticism if it is being done to provoke you, but positive criticism from friends is not called criticism but friendly suggestion.

suggestion is a soft criticism. Criticism comes in many many shapes. Even with slight gesture of body organs.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.