Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Honestly I may change my reaction as per person. If one of the known person who knows me well will criticize me then I would surely think about it and try to do something about it.

We should understand that if a criticism comes from a real friend, it should be accepted wholeheartedly . The critism that comes from a well wishing friend or a relative is an advice to correct and amend our way of working. It's as precious a priceless jewel. Others can be ignored.

My stand is 'critics are my best friends' but if someone is doing for the sake of criticism only, he should be ready to take his due fee for that.

Yes a biased and purposeless criticism should be rebuffed. Better ignored. Why a person should create headache for himself because of a fool who prattles nonsense ?

No body likes criticism if it is being done to provoke you, but positive criticism from friends is not called criticism but friendly suggestion.

suggestion is a soft criticism. Criticism comes in many many shapes. Even with slight gesture of body organs.

That is positive criticism but if it comes from unfriendly circles, it should be given a proper response.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Honestly I may change my reaction as per person. If one of the known person who knows me well will criticize me then I would surely think about it and try to do something about it.

We should understand that if a criticism comes from a real friend, it should be accepted wholeheartedly . The critism that comes from a well wishing friend or a relative is an advice to correct and amend our way of working. It's as precious a priceless jewel. Others can be ignored.

My stand is 'critics are my best friends' but if someone is doing for the sake of criticism only, he should be ready to take his due fee for that.

Yes a biased and purposeless criticism should be rebuffed. Better ignored. Why a person should create headache for himself because of a fool who prattles nonsense ?

No body likes criticism if it is being done to provoke you, but positive criticism from friends is not called criticism but friendly suggestion.

suggestion is a soft criticism. Criticism comes in many many shapes. Even with slight gesture of body organs.

That is positive criticism but if it comes from unfriendly circles, it should be given a proper response.

Yes, it should be. Otherwise our silence will be treated as our weakness.

This is obvious for everybody. We should avoid such people.

Golden rule is keeping quite for some time. In the heat of the moment a good and constructive criticism also may rouse your temper. Give it time and act appropriately.

Golden rule is keeping quite for some time. In the heat of the moment a good and constructive criticism also may rouse your temper. Give it time and act appropriately.

Yes, we have to act according to the situation. Creating an unnecessary situation is not good for you.

Yes, we have to act according to the situation. Creating an unnecessary situation is not good for you.

Even a scathing criticism also helps in creating a sense of determination and grit that makes you shoot ahead.
There are two ways of criticism. If we criticism someone casually, person may not consider it negatively. On the other hand, if we do the same thing in anger or in insulting mode, this can be the beginning of new enmity.
It is always depends on every person.
Sometimes I react. but most of I smile and ignored that person and situation.

Be positive
Can advice of father of nations of showing the other face if some one claps at one side works now?

http://mohanmekap.com/

Can advice of father of nations of showing the other face if some one claps at one side works now?

I very much doubt it. This is the age of 'Tit for Tat'.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.