Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If we look around, people love to criticise others most of the time without even analysing the situation and it also would be negative criticism , so one should learn to take any criticism with a pinch of salt and simply ignore ones without any merit and iintrospect when there is reason to do so ...

I do agree with you. A bit of introspection will enable us to peep in to ourselves. Thank the critic if there is truth in the criticism. If not just ignore. In this respect your own heart knows better.

Yes, responsible people welcome positive criticism and neglect negative criticism.

There are many people who criticise over criticisms. That's what many of us do.
If we look around, people love to criticise others most of the time without even analysing the situation and it also would be negative criticism , so one should learn to take any criticism with a pinch of salt and simply ignore ones without any merit and iintrospect when there is reason to do so ...

I do agree with you. A bit of introspection will enable us to peep in to ourselves. Thank the critic if there is truth in the criticism. If not just ignore. In this respect your own heart knows better.

Yes, responsible people welcome positive criticism and neglect negative criticism.

There are many people who criticise over criticisms. That's what many of us do.

I accept them if there is substance in the criticism. They help me in mending my flaws.
If the criticism comes from a loved one then you should take it positively and work on improving the flaws.
If the criticism comes from a loved one then you should take it positively and work on improving the flaws.

True. A well wisher's criticism sounds harsh and bitter. But the criticism is a sincere effort to mend your flaws. Take it without hesitation.
If someone criticizes me i welcome their view and try to improve it.......If i think that criticises really mean for me.
If someone criticizes me i welcome their view and try to improve it.......If i think that criticises really mean for me.

Yes. Constructive criticism that enables us to amend our flaws should be accepted with thanks.

Yes. Constructive criticism that enables us to amend our flaws should be accepted with thanks.

ya but many peoples are here who criticise us to make us feel low so beware from that person.........

ya but many peoples are here who criticise us to make us feel low so beware from that person.........

Either you should turn your deaf ear or simply retaliate in the most befitting manner, if someone criticizes you for no reason.

Either you should turn your deaf ear or simply retaliate in the most befitting manner, if someone criticizes you for no reason.

This is very true......i try this always when someone criticise for no reason.......
Honestly I may change my reaction as per person. If one of the known person who knows me well will criticize me then I would surely think about it and try to do something about it.

We should understand that if a criticism comes from a real friend, it should be accepted wholeheartedly . The critism that comes from a well wishing friend or a relative is an advice to correct and amend our way of working. It's as precious a priceless jewel. Others can be ignored.

Yes.. That's why I mentioned that its also depends on where it is coming from. Friend or relative can criticize you for your well and surely it can be take as advice for our good.

True. If the criticism comes from those who are jealous of you because of your achievements or success, such criticism can be ignored.

Best solution is to stay quiet and smile.It really pisses them and keeeps them haunting for some time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.