Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Our body gets tired of working hard whole day. Hence it becomes necessary for us to take sleep for few hours at night. Sleeping at night is beneficial for our health. Our body suits the environment and us feel fresh in the morning to start our work as usual.
Well, yes if we get enough sleep what is necessary for us it will surely help us health wise.. And yes excess sleep is not advisable either.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, yes if we get enough sleep what is necessary for us it will surely help us health wise.. And yes excess sleep is not advisable either.

Depending on age the duration of the sleep varies. For an adult a duration of 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep will give a lot of benefits. It recharges the spent energy spent during the day time and keeps you rejuvenated for a long time.
I have notices that mostly the sick and physically weak people feel more sleepy. Sleeping must be controlled to a certain limit and not beyond that.
I have notices that mostly the sick and physically weak people feel more sleepy. Sleeping must be controlled to a certain limit and not beyond that.

Even lazy person prefer sleeping. By sleeping they easily escape from work. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sleep should not be controlled. When you feel like sleeping sleep. Sleep rejuvenates you, especially if it's a sleep for a short while.

Sleep should not be controlled. When you feel like sleeping sleep. Sleep rejuvenates you, especially if it's a sleep for a short while.

Yes, no one have control on sleeping. I must sleep for 1 hour daily after taking my lunch.
Friends I know that good sleep can make our skin and hairs look better. It is good medicine which can keep our mental condition stable in the situation of tension.
Amazing to know that through sleeping you may increase your health......

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20459221,00.html

Adequate sleep (not over or under sleeping) helps the heart, weight control and mind functioning.

Yes, Excess sleep is not good for our health. Balance sleep will provide you health benefit.

Sleep prevents us from going crazy. Ask someone who has serious insomnia problem.

Yes, no one have control on sleeping. I must sleep for 1 hour daily after taking my lunch.

Yes taking power naps after lunch is a good way to ease your mind. You'll feel more energetic after that.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.