The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends the best thing which I prefer to surf on internet is the tutorial columns. They are of great help to me during examinations. It makes any subject simple and easy for us.

In this respect i am the biggest beneficiary. I learned Photoshop from fundamentals to advanced methodologies from tutorials that made me a professional designer and earn my bread&butter.

That's really cool.. I have seen many people who starts reading such tutorials with lots of excitement and then stop the same after some time.. Converting it to professional level is hard, so well done.

When I was not knowing anything about computer, my friend taught me how to on and off a computer. Those were the days of 286'386 and 456. No Internet. Only Paint was there that comes with windows. I bought a digital pen and started. I was amazed at my own work. Then things followed in quick succession. I worked hard and my efforts paid.

Great.. That means you are interested in this area from starting. And good part is you never left it, and that is important.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Friends the best thing which I prefer to surf on internet is the tutorial columns. They are of great help to me during examinations. It makes any subject simple and easy for us.

In this respect i am the biggest beneficiary. I learned Photoshop from fundamentals to advanced methodologies from tutorials that made me a professional designer and earn my bread&butter.

That's really cool.. I have seen many people who starts reading such tutorials with lots of excitement and then stop the same after some time.. Converting it to professional level is hard, so well done.

When I was not knowing anything about computer, my friend taught me how to on and off a computer. Those were the days of 286'386 and 456. No Internet. Only Paint was there that comes with windows. I bought a digital pen and started. I was amazed at my own work. Then things followed in quick succession. I worked hard and my efforts paid.

Great.. That means you are interested in this area from starting. And good part is you never left it, and that is important.

In the beginning , I had more interest than my artistic skills. More than my interest or skills I have the trait of seeing the end of it, whatever I do.there were failures, disappointments,heart breaks. But I never gave up.
I was introduced to the net by my children who taught me the basics but later I began leraning through trial and error.I love browsing through goggle on all subjects that interest me, I can spend any length of time doing this since one thing leads to the other and there is no end to it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was introduced to the net by my children who taught me the basics but later I began leraning through trial and error.I love browsing through goggle on all subjects that interest me, I can spend any length of time doing this since one thing leads to the other and there is no end to it...

I agree with you. If there is a zeal and enthusiasm in you, Net is a treasure chest to expand your knowledge base. Once you taste the sweetness of net, there is no looking back. Sky is the limit.
During leisure time I searched ttips and tricks on css html and other server side coding language. I am very much interested on photographs used to post on Google plus and foursquare. On weekday I used to these practices.

http://mohanmekap.com/

During leisure time I searched ttips and tricks on css html and other server side coding language. I am very much interested on photographs used to post on Google plus and foursquare. On weekday I used to these practices.

You are utilising net for those uses which enhance your productivity. This is certainly a good way to use the net.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Now a days I have interest in searching for the best wallpapers for my PC. Generally I look for 3D animated pictures.
I have developed a new hobby these days. I spend all my spare time looking for car and scooter rates and keep comparing features and prices. I have to buy new ones when I return to India. Incidentally I sold my car and scooter while coming to Aus.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have developed a new hobby these days. I spend all my spare time looking for car and scooter rates and keep comparing features and prices. I have to buy new ones when I return to India. Incidentally I sold my car and scooter while coming to Aus.

Right. It means you are surfing with a purpose to use the information for your future needs. Its welcome.

Cool.. I am doing the same thing for my phone as I sold my old one.. And have already save for my new one.. So surfing them to find one of best which comes in my budget.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.