The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I get all travel details especially fares and hotel bookings and route planners since I am planning to travel this year wherever I can that suits my budget ! I find the net extremely helpful in getting all the required information - very helpful!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Net is helpful for those who know how to extract the useful aspects of it. Those who abuse it are mere ignorant lot. For them it's like a drunken monkey with a coconut in its hand.
I like to read different blogs written on the topic of my interest. I also like to see tutorials of HTML, CSS and PHP. I like designing web templates and web pages. I only surf internet when I know what I want.
I like to read different blogs written on the topic of my interest. I also like to see tutorials of HTML, CSS and PHP. I like designing web templates and web pages. I only surf internet when I know what I want.

Using net to serve your purpose is a wise way of utilising the net. I learned all about Photoshop, 3D studio max and designer to name a few which are quite essential for my present profession.
I didn't expect so many replies to my thread when I posted it! Looks like the net has something for everybody! This is a good thing.

Mala Jaiswar
I use the internet for various purpose. Like chatting, downloading, watching video, watching cricket matches and so on...Internet is a platform to which you can do everything what you like.
Also you can use internet to earn few extra bucks. You can use it to work from home.
Net is a treasure chest. It has everything for every one. Ask. You will get it.
Net is a treasure chest. It has everything for every one. Ask. You will get it.

I enjoy riding the articles on wikipaedia ,reading about anything or everything . Also,i enjoy social networking and also blogging.
If we use the internet for right and creativity purpose, it is bless for human being. Use internet for destroying purpose , it is a curse for the human being.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.