The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Internet has both good as well as bad effects. Lets keep our children surfing in front of us to keep them away from doing anything which is not for them. They must be taught more about good and less about the bad. Moreover, they must work themselves more rather than taking the help of computer. Computer can make anything easy and simple but it is not for the primary standard students.

It is not possible for parents to sit in front of children all the time. If you believe in your children, provide a computer to your children. If necessary, check computer browsing history once in a week.

Browsing history can be erased. If its not possible for the parents to sit with the children while surfing, such parents should be prepared for the fruits of bad parenting.

If a child removes browsing history, child must be smart enough. It is not possible for parents to caught such child.

Lol.. These days children are smart enough. They even know more stuff than elders. :evil:

That's the mistake many parents are committing. For some parents, even a grown up boy or girl, they are "innocent children" in their view.

Yes.. Even I have noticed it. Many parents do not understand this thing and let their children do what they want. That's why keeping eyes on them is important.

Moreover, they proudly announce to impress the neighbors and friends, "just see, how my child is operating the computer so cutely."

I have a nephew of 12 years, whom I taught fundamentals of Photoshop just for 2 hours. He has mastered it within a fortnight. We should not under estimate a child's knowledge.

True.. Not only in computer field.. They are doing very fine with almost every gadgets, better than elders.

It's here the parents should identify the niche in the child and channelize the child's talent in the right manner.
Internet has both good as well as bad effects. Lets keep our children surfing in front of us to keep them away from doing anything which is not for them. They must be taught more about good and less about the bad. Moreover, they must work themselves more rather than taking the help of computer. Computer can make anything easy and simple but it is not for the primary standard students.

It is not possible for parents to sit in front of children all the time. If you believe in your children, provide a computer to your children. If necessary, check computer browsing history once in a week.

Browsing history can be erased. If its not possible for the parents to sit with the children while surfing, such parents should be prepared for the fruits of bad parenting.

If a child removes browsing history, child must be smart enough. It is not possible for parents to caught such child.

Lol.. These days children are smart enough. They even know more stuff than elders. :evil:

That's the mistake many parents are committing. For some parents, even a grown up boy or girl, they are "innocent children" in their view.

Yes.. Even I have noticed it. Many parents do not understand this thing and let their children do what they want. That's why keeping eyes on them is important.

Moreover, they proudly announce to impress the neighbors and friends, "just see, how my child is operating the computer so cutely."

I have a nephew of 12 years, whom I taught fundamentals of Photoshop just for 2 hours. He has mastered it within a fortnight. We should not under estimate a child's knowledge.

True.. Not only in computer field.. They are doing very fine with almost every gadgets, better than elders.

It's here the parents should identify the niche in the child and channelize the child's talent in the right manner.

There is no harm in teaching the child different types of application software or hardware operations. This is very important to make our children advance and expertise with the developing world. Moreover it is very important to make them aware of the good and bad aspects of using such gadgets. It is necessary for any one of the elders to be with them when they are operating any gadgets like computers or smart phones. After all they are children and they will grow up after 20+.

There is no harm in teaching the child different types of application software or hardware operations. This is very important to make our children advance and expertise with the developing world. Moreover it is very important to make them aware of the good and bad aspects of using such gadgets. It is necessary for any one of the elders to be with them when they are operating any gadgets like computers or smart phones. After all they are children and they will grow up after 20+.

Yes such knowledge and information is important is well. In this time children should have the knowledge of computers as well.. But yes it also important for parents to keep eye on them so that they don't misuse them.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes such knowledge and information is important is well. In this time children should have the knowledge of computers as well.. But yes it also important for parents to keep eye on them so that they don't misuse them.

My young nephew wo lives with me, touches the computer only when I say so. When I'm away, before leaving ,I instruct my wife to give the computer to the boy,only when he asks. She opens the computer with my pass word. And she will be watching him all along. He's permitted to use Khan academy meant for education purposes.
Friends the best thing which I prefer to surf on internet is the tutorial columns. They are of great help to me during examinations. It makes any subject simple and easy for us.
Friends the best thing which I prefer to surf on internet is the tutorial columns. They are of great help to me during examinations. It makes any subject simple and easy for us.

In this respect i am the biggest beneficiary. I learned Photoshop from fundamentals to advanced methodologies from tutorials that made me a professional designer and earn my bread&butter.

In this respect i am the biggest beneficiary. I learned Photoshop from fundamentals to advanced methodologies from tutorials that made me a professional designer and earn my bread&butter.

Yes this is great advantage of using internet. I have many a times surfed the topics taught in master degree levels. Such tutorials moreover increase our knowledge. I also read the newspapers online. This has reduced my cost of buying the newspapers. :P ;)

Internet is grandfather of encyclopaedia.
I like to play games like "Typing games" Mostly I prefer this site to play tying games http://play.typeracer.com/

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html

That's really cool.. I have seen many people who starts reading such tutorials with lots of excitement and then stop the same after some time.. Converting it to professional level is hard, so well done.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

That's really cool.. I have seen many people who starts reading such tutorials with lots of excitement and then stop the same after some time.. Converting it to professional level is hard, so well done.

When I was not knowing anything about computer, my friend taught me how to on and off a computer. Those were the days of 286'386 and 456. No Internet. Only Paint was there that comes with windows. I bought a digital pen and started. I was amazed at my own work. Then things followed in quick succession. I worked hard and my efforts paid.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.