The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Net is a treasure chest. It has everything for every one. Ask. You will get it.

I enjoy riding the articles on wikipaedia ,reading about anything or everything . Also,i enjoy social networking and also blogging.

Using the net for enhancing your purposes that are close to your heart is the wisest way of utilising the net. I learned and toned up my skills utilising the net. This in turn made me a successful entrepreneur.
When using the internet you should have some self-discipline. Many people gets distracted by a funny picture or an interesting article. They may initially have intended to do something useful but they end up surfing useless things or watching videos on youtube.
When using the internet you should have some self-discipline. Many people gets distracted by a funny picture or an interesting article. They may initially have intended to do something useful but they end up surfing useless things or watching videos on youtube.

Distraction leads to destruction. It's applicable not only to Net, but to all aspects of life.

Very much True.. Internet is such platform that always distract their users. Even, I open internet for reading some news on yahoo or others and at last I find my self on wasting my time on the unnecessary thing. This need to be controlled over the internet.
I begin with news. Then visit yahoo mail followed by facebokk and Boddunan. If still time available, I go to other sites also watch videos on U Tube.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I begin with news. Then visit yahoo mail followed by facebokk and Boddunan. If still time available, I go to other sites also watch videos on U Tube.

Yes if you know exactly what you want, you will never get distracted.

Yes if you know exactly what you want, you will never get distracted.

That's true but there is so many advertisements coming on the site and in that many is good and many is not useful for us. So we try to ignore useless advertisement.......
I Book mark my sites in which I;'m interested. Beyond them I wont surf. I know what I Need
I Book mark my sites in which I;'m interested. Beyond them I wont surf. I know what I Need

This kind of activities may implemented by all users individually i try to implement your idea.May be it work good for me...

Yes this is a good idea to save your time on internet without distractions.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.