The topic is locked.
Do you exercise? What workout suits you the most? In my case a half an hour walk a day does good for me.

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes.. I do it regularly.. I do 60 minutes fast walking daily.. Plus 60 minutes of stretching exercise after walking.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I love to do exercise. I go to Gym everyday. I love all exercise related to bicep.
I'm an early riser. So I have a considerable time at my disposal for a workout. A brisk walk is mandatory for me. Besides it, I'll be alternating between some Yogaasanas and Pranayama. All of them will take 30 minutes of my time. They keep me rejuvenated for the entire day. In view of my rigarous work schedule, this workout has become an integral part of my life. GYM is a waste of time for me. As they do not teach nothing more than what I have been benefiting from my Workout said above. Above all it saves my money.
I like to go to the gym first thing in the morning and lift heavy weights. I keep a log of my progress in the gym. There is no better feeling when you set a goal for yourself and one day, through steady progress, achieve it.
I like to go to the gym first thing in the morning and lift heavy weights. I keep a log of my progress in the gym. There is no better feeling when you set a goal for yourself and one day, through steady progress, achieve it.

Gym is good for a work out, if one can afford it. There are a plethora of time tested workouts like slave squats which give the same results as a Gym workout. The icing on the cake is, these physical exercises can be done within the precincts of your home for no cost. Of course , it depends on personal choice.
I do toe touching, sit ups and walking for about 40 -45 minutes 4 times a week....I am ok with it but dont mind exercising a little more if there is an opportunity...Gardening is alo a good exercise since it involves bending, carrying weight and involves activity of all the limbs..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do toe touching, sit ups and walking for about 40 -45 minutes 4 times a week....I am ok with it but dont mind exercising a little more if there is an opportunity...Gardening is alo a good exercise since it involves bending, carrying weight and involves activity of all the limbs..

Gardening is a complete workout that is as virtuous as walking. It makes one sweat profusely which is essential for burning the calories. I think yo can consider yoga also which is nothing more than sitting calmly at one place away from din for about 10 minutes.

That's good. Setting goal in exercising is important thing. That's the best way to be consistent. Without goal one can not go more further.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I'm an early riser. So I have a considerable time at my disposal for a workout. A brisk walk is mandatory for me. Besides it, I'll be alternating between some Yogaasanas and Pranayama. All of them will take 30 minutes of my time. They keep me rejuvenated for the entire day. In view of my rigarous work schedule, this workout has become an integral part of my life. GYM is a waste of time for me. As they do not teach nothing more than what I have been benefiting from my Workout said above. Above all it saves my money.

The gym culture is more popular among the youth who want to get ripped muscles and abs. For the Aam Admi (No politics here!) I think a half an hour walk per day with some yogic exercises will suffice.

Mala Jaiswar

The gym culture is more popular among the youth who want to get ripped muscles and abs. For the Aam Admi (No politics here!) I think a half an hour walk per day with some yogic exercises will suffice.

Gym exercises may tone and build the muscles. If someone aims to have a 6 pack body, Gym serves their purpose. They help in giving a streamlined shape to the body. When it comes to yoking body and soul together , there is nothing like Yoga. It's benefits are multi faceted. Your concentration and mental faculties are strengthened .
I combine both in a judicious manner.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.