I am a working mom of one. Every single day I start , I feel guilty of leaving my child behind and going for work. I know its common for all mothers. But , is it a good decision to let go my hard-earned career ? A tough turn for every women!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I understand that both of you are working. But there are a few things you have to clarify. Like how old is your baby, What are your working hours. In your absence is there anybody to look after your kid? Is the place you are living a town or a city?
There are several working moms. It's not that every mom is facing the problem. Come up with full details.
It is a tough call indeed but we need to decide what is more important to us, is it the well-being of our child or the career? For each woman, priority may be different such as many people now have to pay home mortgages, personal loans and stuff like that. But if there are no such encumbrances, then I think a woman should take a break for the child, at least until he or she is 8 or 9 years old! Until then, children do need their mother to be with them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You need career for income and social prestige. You have also responsibility to your kids. It is necessary to make arrangement for care of kids in all circumstances. If you cannot make any alternative arrangement, obviously kids come first.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You need career for income and social prestige. You have also responsibility to your kids. It is necessary to make arrangement for care of kids in all circumstances. If you cannot make any alternative arrangement, obviously kids come first.

Working mothers who have some elderly member in the family can stick to their respective jobs.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I am a working mom of one. Every single day I start , I feel guilty of leaving my child behind and going for work. I know its common for all mothers. But , is it a good decision to let go my hard-earned career ? A tough turn for every women!!
Kids comes first and also yours prestige, it is important to continue working to have social prestige, and also future security, no one knows how the future holds but when ladies have their own career, then would not feel depressed or suppressed when if not at all bad situations happens.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Kids comes first and also yours prestige, it is important to continue working to have social prestige, and also future security, no one knows how the future holds but when ladies have their own career, then would not feel depressed or suppressed when if not at all bad situations happens.

Jobs are not for prestige. They are meant to add income so that the income caters to economic needs. When it comes to options whether children or Job, it's only the concerned individual can decide .None else. Because the needs are theirs,.
I would recommend work hard to achieve balance between career and family. This is quite tough but not impossible. One option can be to work for part time until your kid is grown up. This is possible if your profession allows you to cut down some hours from your work time. If there's no elderly people taking care of your child then there are plenty of child care options available now a days and this can help you greatly.
first preference would be a kid, and work is also important in today's world, so have to balance both.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

first preference would be a kid, and work is also important in today's world, so have to balance both.

Balancing is possible when there are other close family members who can take care of the child's upbringing. Or if the child is a bit grown up,the child can be sent to a crèche . If none of the above are there, the last for the mother is to give up her job and start herself a Child caring center.
Yes you are right rambabu, i agree with your reply.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.