Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Writing is a creative work, how to write interesting content with an innovative and creative twist to attract visitors? :whistle: How to discover creative writing process with an in depth writing process? :whistle:

@Mohan

You have posed a very cerebral question which I dare not answer but in the heart of hearts I sincerely feel the very term 'creativity' defies all attempts to define it!! what is creativity to a layman would be radically different from one who is really creative and that demands intellectual integrity of the highest order. I hope you get what I am precisely angling at!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Is it a little like a film which wins and award and no one watches it and a masala film that is termed rubbish but everyone watches it ? :dry:

If one goes through the pages of history creativity always received a very contemptuous response from the contemporary herd and I have a ready and apt instance of Ritwik Ghatak's works. In fact, responses were so cruel that actually drove him to alcoholism bringing about his tragic untimely end. With each day passing his genius is being recognized today!!

Too less too late...I agree that brilliant minds can get frustrated and take to other outlets ! You wonder whether they are a freak of nature ?? would it be better to find a middle path ?

I like to think that rather than freaks of nature, they are in a way, so to speak, they are 100 times more gifted than common people! For a Michelangelo to produce David, Pieta, Sistine Chapel etc or for a Ruebens, Carravaggio, Bernini, da Vinci etc. to produce the magnificent works of art is just not a possible outcome of a single lifespan's knowledge and talent! It is the blessing and knowledge that has been accumulated from all their previous births!

I totally agree with you, I was just arguing that such brilliance cannot be digested by the average people and think of most such people as freaks of nature in their life time and realise their worth only after they have proved their worth and to have made a difference in some way...

Vincent Vangogh was never regarded as an artist.. He could sell only one painting during his life time. His Sunflowers fetched a record price in Christies only after his death.
During daily gossip, interactions, travel and even in dream, we come across many events and ideas that are good article or story idea. I remember having written a few stories simply by developing the themes in my dreams.

Yes, it is very much possible. If one has the creative side, one can develop stories through simple ideas. That's what the professionals do.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Creativity can come from any direction, it need noit be just brilliance, it could be simple everyday affairs that are interestuingly written capturing the minds of the readers.Some regional writers although not internationally known have written great stuff but n=because of lack of exposure they remain relatively unknown, just within that particular community ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Creativity can come from any direction, it need noit be just brilliance, it could be simple everyday affairs that are interestuingly written capturing the minds of the readers.Some regional writers although not internationally known have written great stuff but n=because of lack of exposure they remain relatively unknown, just within that particular community ...

True..being creative does not mean one is outstanding and famous ! Even most housewives, at least, the women of my mum's generation are extremely creative ingenious. I have seen them make brilliant stuff with very little to go with, they are brilliant cooks, they are skilled at sewing, embroidery etc. While young women nowadays, with exceptions of course, think it beyond themselves to sew or mend clothes!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, mohan manohar
One of my past professor during education days at a seminar told, being creative is to walk alone in a terrain or a ghat road and look everywhere to find the clue of creativity, create analogical connection to the situation and try to change your usual thinking patterns. Talk with child, as they can lead you something creativity solutions. Combine your ideas and substitute meaning attached with it.

http://mohanmekap.com/

True..being creative does not mean one is outstanding and famous ! Even most housewives, at least, the women of my mum's generation are extremely creative ingenious. I have seen them make brilliant stuff with very little to go with, they are brilliant cooks, they are skilled at sewing, embroidery etc. While young women nowadays, with exceptions of course, think it beyond themselves to sew or mend clothes!

Absolutely ! I still use a sewing machine which my mother bought second hand 40 years ago and my children tease me about it :) , although all of them have learnt to use it and do use it for small repairs.
If you have the capacity to explore , there are enough things to help you in life. Excpet for a few, most of the seriously rich people are all self made and have come up because they had a vision and were creative. Writing too is the same, very much depends on how well you are able to grasp things and bring it to life through your writing !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, mohan manohar

Absolutely ! I still use a sewing machine which my mother bought second hand 40 years ago and my children tease me about it :) , although all of them have learnt to use it and do use it for small repairs.
If you have the capacity to explore , there are enough things to help you in life. Excpet for a few, most of the seriously rich people are all self made and have come up because they had a vision and were creative. Writing too is the same, very much depends on how well you are able to grasp things and bring it to life through your writing !

The broken microscope used by Sir. C.V. Raman working on which . He won the Nobel Prize is still kept in the Museum in Bangalore. A true workman will not blame the tools.writing is no exception.

The broken microscope used by Sir. C.V. Raman working on which . He won the Nobel Prize is still kept in the Museum in Bangalore. A true workman will not blame the tools.writing is no exception.

Very true, you blame the tools when you have no confidence in yourself, instead if you take your failure as a challenge and analyse why things went wrong you would have probably succeed the next time...

Very true, you blame the tools when you have no confidence in yourself, instead if you take your failure as a challenge and analyse why things went wrong you would have probably succeed the next time...

Another important thing about creativity is, "Ability to see beyond the obvious." there is a saying, " where the sun fails to penetrate, the creativity , penetrates'" says it all.

Another important thing about creativity is, "Ability to see beyond the obvious." there is a saying, " where the sun fails to penetrate, the creativity , penetrates'" says it all.

Yes that is being adventurous and innovative which is a quality not found in many since most people prefer to tread on safe grounds only !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.