Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Write as much as of your fun and then at some point of time one could feel topic is flowing smoothly without any such mind exercise and for this it is always been a nice idea to write as much as and then proof read and remove those part which seems ordinary or out of way.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Writing is a creative work, how to write interesting content with an innovative and creative twist to attract visitors? :whistle: How to discover creative writing process with an in depth writing process? :whistle:

Being sincere and actually liking what you write is the most important criteria...Unless you are able to identify and go into the finer details you cannot give soul to you article although you put in a lot of content...Creativity to a certain extent is inborn but I feel that with guidance and interest it can be cultivated !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Writing is a creative work, how to write interesting content with an innovative and creative twist to attract visitors? :whistle: How to discover creative writing process with an in depth writing process? :whistle:

Being sincere and actually liking what you write is the most important criteria...Unless you are able to identify and go into the finer details you cannot give soul to you article although you put in a lot of content...Creativity to a certain extent is inborn but I feel that with guidance and interest it can be cultivated !

I found many aspiring young writers honing up their writing skills with their sincere efforts. First they became avid readers. Then they applied the finer aspects of good writers to their own style/

I found many aspiring young writers honing up their writing skills with their sincere efforts. First they became avid readers. Then they applied the finer aspects of good writers to their own style/

I too feel that one should have a well developed reading habit to become an imaginative and creative writer .Anyone can come up with essay type of articles which read like text book lessons but to make it gripping and imaginative you need to be creative...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too feel that one should have a well developed reading habit to become an imaginative and creative writer .Anyone can come up with essay type of articles which read like text book lessons but to make it gripping and imaginative you need to be creative...

Yes I agree. writing skills together with creativity will add that extra dimension to the writing. But creativity comes with efforts and for this one should be prepared to undergo hardships.
During daily gossip, interactions, travel and even in dream, we come across many events and ideas that are good article or story idea. I remember having written a few stories simply by developing the themes in my dreams.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

During daily gossip, interactions, travel and even in dream, we come across many events and ideas that are good article or story idea. I remember having written a few stories simply by developing the themes in my dreams.

Yes. That's one way of getting new and novel way of getting creative themes. Keeping a journal will make things easy.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

@Mohan

You have posed a very cerebral question which I dare not answer but in the heart of hearts I sincerely feel the very term 'creativity' defies all attempts to define it!! what is creativity to a layman would be radically different from one who is really creative and that demands intellectual integrity of the highest order. I hope you get what I am precisely angling at!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

@Mohan

You have posed a very cerebral question which I dare not answer but in the heart of hearts I sincerely feel the very term 'creativity' defies all attempts to define it!! what is creativity to a layman would be radically different from one who is really creative and that demands intellectual integrity of the highest order. I hope you get what I am precisely angling at!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Is it a little like a film which wins and award and no one watches it and a masala film that is termed rubbish but everyone watches it ? :dry:

@Mohan

Is it a little like a film which wins and award and no one watches it and a masala film that is termed rubbish but everyone watches it ? :dry:

If one goes through the pages of history creativity always received a very contemptuous response from the contemporary herd and I have a ready and apt instance of Ritwik Ghatak's works. In fact, responses were so cruel that actually drove him to alcoholism bringing about his tragic untimely end. With each day passing his genius is being recognized today!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.