Just 20 days are left before we see new PM. What you think, who is going to win?

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just 20 days are left before we see new PM. What you think, who is going to win?

Narendra Modi by all means.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I am praying from my heart that he should win!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Let the elections finish first. Based on composition of parliament, PM will be elected. Most probably P.M. will be one of the three ladies- Jai Lalitha, Mayavati and Mamata Banerjee. Of these, Jai Lalitha is most likely.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
Let the elections finish first. Based on composition of parliament, PM will be elected. Most probably P.M. will be one of the three ladies- Jai Lalitha, Mayavati and Mamata Banerjee. Of these, Jai Lalitha is most likely.

It's OK. Any PM should be a non- congress candidate. That's what the country needs.

It's OK. Any PM should be a non- congress candidate. That's what the country needs.

I agree....but the three ladies in question are also not what the country needs. Heaven help us if either Mayavati or Mamata become the PM, Jaylalitha is at least okay!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree....but the three ladies in question are also not what the country needs. Heaven help us if either Mayavati or Mamata become the PM, Jaylalitha is at least okay!

I agree, Jayalalitha may be a little better but she is quite an autocrat and limited in her vision and may bring Tamil into everything ..As of now Narendra Modi is the best and only candidate who seems right for the PM post !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree. That is why Jai Lalitha is most probable.

In my opinion it is Modi, this election is all about Modi, he is campaigning all over India, and his opposite is Rahul Gandhi who is also performing national campiagns, but all three cms are limited to their states, India does not want state leaders, in this election like Modi they should have campaign all over India to stake their claim, in democracy number matters as some other day Deve gouda became PM.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I am praying from my heart that he should win!

Just a few days. Yours and all of our Prayers are going to be answered.
In my opinion it is Modi, this election is all about Modi, he is campaigning all over India, and his opposite is Rahul Gandhi who is also performing national campiagns, but all three cms are limited to their states, India does not want state leaders, in this election like Modi they should have campaign all over India to stake their claim, in democracy number matters as some other day Deve gouda became PM.

No doubt, Congress and BJP are two big parties but we cannot simply wish away others. Neithe congress nor BJP can get single party majority. BJP no doubt capmaoigned in entire country. But mere campaiging without sufficient organization support does not help. This is like canvassing for a product in area where you have no distriburors and retailers. You just hold rally and also draw big crowd but in absence of organization and grass root movement, this is like irrigating fields that are without any seeds and plants. Naturally water will be just wasted there. Congress loss will benefit not only BJP but also others. So others' may also play significant role.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.