Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The weak even if they come from families whose members have sacrificed are looked down upon because it is considered a favour and not entitlement. It is time that heads should roll of officials who have not done the needful.

That day is not far off. The new government is hell bent upon the much needed "Accountability" from the office boy to the officer who sits in the comforts of AC room.

They did not roll in Gujarat!!!

They will roll now. Wait and see.

That is why I just said in a thread that we should wait for at least one year to assess the new govt. Presently, you can eithr indulge in euphorea or make untimely criticism.

The programme has been chalked out. It starts with big fish.it was revealedby Modi himself while talking with YSJagan, the master scamster who is on bail now.

Because of BJP majority, poor Jagan has lost his clout. I also agree that let us wait for a year before passing judgment.

Well before the elections Jagan was released on bail.he came out and started his party. How come?

That time Congress took a chance and failed.
The weak even if they come from families whose members have sacrificed are looked down upon because it is considered a favour and not entitlement. It is time that heads should roll of officials who have not done the needful.

That day is not far off. The new government is hell bent upon the much needed "Accountability" from the office boy to the officer who sits in the comforts of AC room.

They did not roll in Gujarat!!!

They will roll now. Wait and see.

That is why I just said in a thread that we should wait for at least one year to assess the new govt. Presently, you can eithr indulge in euphorea or make untimely criticism.

The programme has been chalked out. It starts with big fish.it was revealedby Modi himself while talking with YSJagan, the master scamster who is on bail now.

Because of BJP majority, poor Jagan has lost his clout. I also agree that let us wait for a year before passing judgment.

Well before the elections Jagan was released on bail.he came out and started his party. How come?

That time Congress took a chance and failed.

Congress took a chance for what? To protect a criminal? Poor congress paid dearly for its poor decision of taking chance.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.