Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Share market is not for real investors but playground of black marketeers who find easy prey in innocent investors. It will suddenly go down before the small investors will know the truth. But they always find new preys on regular basis. They keep searching the triggers to find new BAKRAS once they find an opportunity, they kill them and make their exit.

Nowadays reliable data is available and one can invest and make money in a risk free manner. It is greed that makes bakras not the stock market.[/quote

Not even greed. It's the strong desire to make a quick buck without having rudimentary knowledge about share market.

But let us look at people who use knowledge properly and earn good from stock market, not condemn it for greed of a few.

Inspite of that, I have seen knowledgeable and seasoned investors fell flat. Even Warren Buffett had to witness bitter days in the stock market.

Only greed is less damaging than greed plus knowledge. A careful investor rarely suffers loss. But Warrren has made piles of money also from the same stock market.

Not before having ample doses of failures. Stock market is highly speculative sphere where success is not guaranteed always.

I know many persons who in a disciplined manner have made good amounts of money in the stock market, but in small doses over a period of time and this has helped them meet many financial liabilities and live a better life. It is possible.

May be in some cases. But the majority who plunge in to share market with out having rudimentary knowledge of share market sunk.
Share market is not for real investors but playground of black marketeers who find easy prey in innocent investors. It will suddenly go down before the small investors will know the truth. But they always find new preys on regular basis. They keep searching the triggers to find new BAKRAS once they find an opportunity, they kill them and make their exit.

Nowadays reliable data is available and one can invest and make money in a risk free manner. It is greed that makes bakras not the stock market.[/quote

Not even greed. It's the strong desire to make a quick buck without having rudimentary knowledge about share market.

But let us look at people who use knowledge properly and earn good from stock market, not condemn it for greed of a few.

Inspite of that, I have seen knowledgeable and seasoned investors fell flat. Even Warren Buffett had to witness bitter days in the stock market.

Only greed is less damaging than greed plus knowledge. A careful investor rarely suffers loss. But Warrren has made piles of money also from the same stock market.

Not before having ample doses of failures. Stock market is highly speculative sphere where success is not guaranteed always.

I know many persons who in a disciplined manner have made good amounts of money in the stock market, but in small doses over a period of time and this has helped them meet many financial liabilities and live a better life. It is possible.

May be in some cases. But the majority who plunge in to share market with out having rudimentary knowledge of share market sunk.

But that is like someone jumps into a pit willingly and breaks his bones - you do not blame the pit.

But that is like someone jumps into a pit willingly and breaks his bones - you do not blame the pit.[/quote

Did I blame the pit ? I blamed that individual who jumped in to the pit ignoring caution.

But that is like someone jumps into a pit willingly and breaks his bones - you do not blame the pit.[/quote

Did I blame the pit ? I blamed that individual who jumped in to the pit ignoring caution.

More persons are jumping into the share market pit, it is going up and up. Hope thefall is gradual.

More persons are jumping into the share market pit, it is going up and up. Hope thefall is gradual.

I too want in to jump in into the pit. Pray for me.

I too want in to jump in into the pit. Pray for me.

Wait for a day till the pit is filled up pretty high , so that you will have less depth to fall !!! But you are also tempted. Ah the attraction of certain pits.
The stock markets are on fire. Sensex has crossed 25,000 mark and Nifty is also at its highest level. Where will this Bull run take these indices. Is it a sign of good times for the economy or FII's are pumping funds to make money and get out.
It is Modi's effects which is creating hopes and aspiration among markets.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The stock markets are on fire. Sensex has crossed 25,000 mark and Nifty is also at its highest level. Where will this Bull run take these indices. Is it a sign of good times for the economy or FII's are pumping funds to make money and get out.

When the markets fall as they have to after sometime will the reverse be true.

When the markets fall as they have to after sometime will the reverse be true.

Naturally it's true. No exceptions in this regard.
With Modi's tightening measures , now the markets are being cautious which is good - a slow and steady rise is always better in the stock market like anywhere else in life, rather than galloping bull markets..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.