Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Simply by changing our lifestyle a bit can resolve this problem.It is just a matter of choice. Instead of going to malls and buying stuff and having dinners there are plenty of other places to go. You can see the malls are crowded during the weekends. The shopping malls are a source of temptation. So that way we can also curb our expenditure a bit.

Malls are not the only place that arouse temptation in a child. Instead, the parent should try to convince the child in a soft way to divert the child's attention.

In today's young parents more than the child it is the parents who are tempted by the malls. Why all the time counsel the child only.

If that's tha case, parents should change their ways as suggested by Taniya. Parents teach their children because children are brought in to this world by the parents. not the other way round.
Love of parents towards offspring cannot be questioned and there is no if and but of it. It is unique.

http://mohanmekap.com/

No one questions about the love of a parent towards the children. But people will question and doubt the parents ignorance when they do not know how to use their love and affection.
Too much of pampering and overindulging in every tantrums they throw over can often spoil the kid.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Too much of pampering and overindulging in every tantrums they throw over can often spoil the kid.

Exactly. Love of a parent towards children is essential. Parents should have patience to find out what is the best way to get the Best out of their children.

Exactly. Love of a parent towards children is essential. Parents should have patience to find out what is the best way to get the Best out of their children.

Either way I feel that communication is the key to any successful relationship, no one can be taken for granted , nit even your children . As long as we communicate effectively there will be no overstepping the limits and it will be much easier to convince the children when they tend to be demanding..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Either way I feel that communication is the key to any successful relationship, no one can be taken for granted , nit even your children . As long as we communicate effectively there will be no overstepping the limits and it will be much easier to convince the children when they tend to be demanding..

That is so logical and also true. We adults normally do not realise how important it is to communicate with the children, we think that since they are little, there is no need. But That is where we go wrong and problems start.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, mohan manohar
Yes respect comes both ways and every relationship demands it be it a parent or a child. Treating a child as an individual will only enhance their self-respect and sense of responsibility.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Absolutely, communication is important, the activities of conveying information which consists of listening and speaking is important. It manages more and that creates a congenial situation for parents in decision-making.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Parents should fill the gap created by bad modes of communication. It can be achieved only when a congenial atmosphere is there where listening each other and freedom to express (for the children) prevail.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.