Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A child always watches his parent. A very spendthrift person will spend and buy things irresponsibly. If we spend too much money and buy things on a spree the child will take that example. Children often have wardrobes full of expensive clothes which they don't even wear. This is our fault. We are buying them the dresses. Actually we need to limit our expenditure. The moment we stop buying unreasonably the children too learn the value of money.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Exactly, children are not demanding, it is parents who are more ambitious to create more and more demanding situation for their's offspring.

http://mohanmekap.com/

A child always watches his parent. A very spendthrift person will spend and buy things irresponsibly. If we spend too much money and buy things on a spree the child will take that example. Children often have wardrobes full of expensive clothes which they don't even wear. This is our fault. We are buying them the dresses. Actually we need to limit our expenditure. The moment we stop buying unreasonably the children too learn the value of money.[/quote

This can be achieved if the parents are exemplary. Children imitate the parents.
A child always watches his parent. A very spendthrift person will spend and buy things irresponsibly. If we spend too much money and buy things on a spree the child will take that example. Children often have wardrobes full of expensive clothes which they don't even wear. This is our fault. We are buying them the dresses. Actually we need to limit our expenditure. The moment we stop buying unreasonably the children too learn the value of money.

Reminds me of a relative who is a doctor and has half a dozen sthethoscopes, BP instruments and weighing scales, when I ask where is the need for this , she says she likes to have at least half dozen of everything so that it is close at hand ...Her son has similar taste, dozens of sports shoes, which clutter the house and expensive badminton rackets etc etc...I know it is their money and they can afford to spend but it somehow reflects bad taste and a lax attitude where there is no value for things !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Reminds me of a relative who is a doctor and has half a dozen sthethoscopes, BP instruments and weighing scales, when I ask where is the need for this , she says she likes to have at least half dozen of everything so that it is close at hand ...Her son has similar taste, dozens of sports shoes, which clutter the house and expensive badminton rackets etc etc...I know it is their money and they can afford to spend but it somehow reflects bad taste and a lax attitude where there is no value for things !

Above all, the parents unknowingly injecting the habit of extravagance.
Many a times parents are blinded by affection of their child and that is why they want to fulfil their demands which are normal for child.

Every parent loves their children. The parents, if they really love their children should inject Healthy habits right from the beginning. Otherwise they are harming themselves as well as their own children.
The affection of parents is blind and it does not bound by earthly limits. :whistle: :whistle:

If the parental affection is boundless, the miseries brought by affection are also boundless.
If the parental affection is boundless, the miseries brought by affection are also boundless.

We are living in an increasingly consumer society where purchasing power decides many patterns of behavior by individuals or family. It is a participatory economy which encourages repeat purchases. Non participation or diluted or curbed participation many times creates a sense of inferiority in children and adults. Awareness is necessary but is becoming difficult esp in nuclear families.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.