Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many cyber love affairs do culminate into marriage. I know people who met through internet chat rooms and eventually tied knots.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Ending in knots is OK. Did they last?
Many cyber love affairs do culminate into marriage. I know people who met through internet chat rooms and eventually tied knots.

If you don't mind me, I have one going for last 4 years but it's one sided. I never encouraged them because I am happily married and a grandpa. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If you don't mind me, I have one going for last 4 years but it's one sided. I never encouraged them because I am happily married and a grandpa. Cheers.

That is a wise deed. Obviously you are well aware cyber love cannot last. There may be instances of cyber love ending in knots. But my question is did they last?

That is a wise deed. Obviously you are well aware cyber love cannot last. There may be instances of cyber love ending in knots. But my question is did they last?

Big bro, you are well aware whom I am talking about but I never encouraged them so it's going on even if one sided ;)

Yes they are quite happy..so for obvious reason can't reveal their names but yes...they are married for 4 yrs now!

NOM..also don't wish to dig into anybody's personal details..but how can any one-sided love affair irrespective of being cyber or real, face to face love affair last for 4 years..you know what i mean?

NOM..also don't wish to dig into anybody's personal details..but how can any one-sided love affair irrespective of being cyber or real, face to face love affair last for 4 years..you know what i mean?

For a simple reason, for me it's case of infatuation which I do not encourage but keep it limited to simple dialogue level.

And you have repeated that two posts in a row again :)

oops...my mistake! :(

For a simple reason, for me it's case of infatuation which I do not encourage but keep it limited to simple dialogue level.

And you have repeated that two posts in a row again :)

Aaha sunil :P Now I am really curious ...can you give a small clue at least ? as to who and from where , meaning which forum past , present etc ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.