Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
oops...my mistake! :(

never mind, but please be careful. :) members on boddunan consider it spamming.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

NOM..also don't wish to dig into anybody's personal details..but how can any one-sided love affair irrespective of being cyber or real, face to face love affair last for 4 years..you know what i mean?

For a simple reason, for me it's case of infatuation which I do not encourage but keep it limited to simple dialogue level.

And you have repeated that two posts in a row again :)

Aaha sunil :P Now I am really curious ...can you give a small clue at least ? as to who and from where , meaning which forum past , present etc ... :)

Past and present both but not on this one, she is not an Indian . I will not provide any clue, she is my good friend. Little bit of infatuation yes, but otherwise she is a good lady. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

NOM..also don't wish to dig into anybody's personal details..but how can any one-sided love affair irrespective of being cyber or real, face to face love affair last for 4 years..you know what i mean?

For a simple reason, for me it's case of infatuation which I do not encourage but keep it limited to simple dialogue level.

And you have repeated that two posts in a row again :)

Aaha sunil :P Now I am really curious ...can you give a small clue at least ? as to who and from where , meaning which forum past , present etc ... :)

Past and present both but not on this one, she is not an Indian . I will not provide any clue, she is my good friend. Little bit of infatuation yes, but otherwise she is a good lady. :) :)

OK I sort of know, from ML right ? :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
oops...my mistake! :(

never mind, but please be careful. :) members on boddunan consider it spamming.

NOM..I really don't intend to spam..this is just out of ignorance..which I have now corrected I guess :)

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.