Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jewelry is part of dressing up, you wear dresses and jewelry to complement your looks, I dont see anything wrong in that if it is within sensible limits . It is only when wmen go to extreme lengths and it begins to become a status symbol that it seems ridiculous and superficial. It is nice to have a few pieces of jewelry which you can wear occassionally when you attend a formal function or even for daily wear if and when you feel like it ...I wear anything - gold, silver or junk jewelry if it looks nice but dont believe in hoarding or think of it as a status symbol.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jewelry is part of dressing up, you wear dresses and jewelry to complement your looks, I dont see anything wrong in that if it is within sensible limits . It is only when wmen go to extreme lengths and it begins to become a status symbol that it seems ridiculous and superficial. It is nice to have a few pieces of jewelry which you can wear occassionally when you attend a formal function or even for daily wear if and when you feel like it ...I wear anything - gold, silver or junk jewelry if it looks nice but dont believe in hoarding or think of it as a status symbol.

I agree with you. Jewelry when worn in a simple and elegant manner will add beauty to woman. Even men too wear jewelry. Wearing jewelry is not restricted to women alone.
Though we cannot negate the fact that gold jewellery is much in demand, but now women also like wearing fashion jewellery. Now buying gold is mostly limited to special occasions like marriage, engagement or anniversary and then they are safely kept in a locker. More and more women have joined offices and workforces so wearing heavy jewellery is not in anymore.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Though we cannot negate the fact that gold jewellery is much in demand, but now women also like wearing fashion jewellery. Now buying gold is mostly limited to special occasions like marriage, engagement or anniversary and then they are safely kept in a locker. More and more women have joined offices and workforces so wearing heavy jewellery is not in anymore.

Exception is AP. here still it's considered as a status symbol.and they wear even in offices. You can have look at the Rasoi programmes, women are bedecked with tons of jewellery from head to toe
In several states still gold is considered as a status symbol. Whenever you consider it as a status symbol the prices are automatically increasing. When women enter with jewel there is a chance for thief and chain snatchers to do their work easily.
Yet another reason not to wear gold jewellery...chain snatching is very common in of late.

Even such incidents of chain snatching which are rampant here, would not deter our AP women from wearing gold jewellery. They attend night shows wearing jewels. The purchasing power of Teligus is very high.
We cannot predict about the robbery person mood what he wants from us jewel or life. You should not lose your life for the sake of jewels. Life is more important than jewels.
Sometimes people who wear gold jewellery lose both life and gold jewellery because of wearing gold..

No day passes here without an incident of chain snatching or burglary. Chain snatching are not just restricted to roads. . Chain snatching and looting the travellers in the trains have become a regular feature.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.